Ratings for Dr. Jennifer Criss

Reading the other comment I have to wonder if they have the right dentist. Dr. Criss and her staff are very courteous, helpful and are great at putting scared children at ease. I wish they took adults. I have been in the room everytime my children have work done. The kids watch a movie while their teeth are worked on and they let you opt to have laughing gas for the kids. My kids love going to the dentist now.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2010

She is very harsh towards children with bad teeth. I took my 9-year-old daughter there and was informed I could not even be in the room while her extractions were done. Even after being told she had anxiety problems, they still would not let me stay. The dental sssistant even got down in my daughter's face and threatened he with making me go immediately if she didn't stop crying. (She was having an anxiety attack!) When I refused to leave, I was ushered out anyway. Their 'bedside manner' is coarse to be working with children. I will not EVER be taking my children back to this dentist.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2010