Ratings for Dr. Ahmer A Karimuddin

Was just in to see Dr.K and he was upfront and honest on what my options are. Glad to have him on my team of doctors to help me recover from this awful disease . Thank you again from the bottom of my heart MB

flag | Submitted September 27, 2017

He is the most caring doctor I've ever seen. Really shows he cares and wants to help. I'm really happy to have met him and his team and so glad he performed my surgery and made my list drastically better! Thank you

flag | Submitted August 29, 2017

Dr. Ahmer a Karimuddin absolutely one of best doctors in his field maybe best doctor in Canada.Skilled and compassinate surgeon.I have 35 years expirience. with a doctor. 3 doctors said that You need 2 surgieries and give me 60-70 percent success. Dr karimuddin did 1 operation and success fully. That the doctor Karimuddin before the operation tested and said 100percent successus.Thank You very match. Excellent DOCTOR.-

flag | Submitted August 14, 2017

Absolutely wonderful surgeon and human being. Aside from being a superb surgeon, Dr. Karimudden is so kind, caring, cheerful and approachable that he was able to turn a negative situation into a positive experience. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

Dr. Karimuddin and his team at St. Paul's Hospital are amazing. I was shocked and scared with my colon cancer diagnosis but honestly, I've never felt so well taken care of. Yes, I had surgery and yes, it was a lot of misery and discomfort but the whole time I knew, I knew I was in good hands. How lucky we are in Vancouver to have such genius doctors, who take our health seriously. Glynis

flag | Submitted June 1, 2017

Honestly don't understand all of the great reviews. I've had two surgeries with him in the past two years and neither one has been a pleasant experience. Both times he insisted that he would talk with me after the operation but didn't. I found out from the nurse that he had gone home. In one of the surgeries he put in a seton after saying there was no need and then not even telling me about it afterwards. To top it off, he then went on vacation for a week so I had no idea how the surgery went or what this string was! He never seems to have time for me and just rushes out before I can ask my questions, he doesn't explain well what he is going to do or what he did and why. And frankly I font know if he does a hood job since my most recent is now infected. After talking to other doctors, they all said I should have been put on antibiotics from the start but i had to go into the er and now am just starting antibiotics. Overall, I'm not impressed and if these antibiotics don't work I'll be looking for a new surgeon.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2016

Dr. Karimuddin is hands down the best doctor I have ever encountered. I had been going through a 3-year battle with a "mysterious" pain in my bottom that went undiagnosed and misdiagnosed by 2 previous specialists. After seeing Dr. Karimuddin, he saw the pain I was in, took his time, assessed every bit of facts I gave him and properly diagnosed me. A piece of info that was met with "that gets worse as you get older" by one doctor was interpret as a vital piece of info from Dr. Karimuddin. He had me change all of my previous ways of dealing with the issue and gave me some amazing advice. I walked into his office having had an incredibly low quality of life due to the nature of the condition and 3 months later, my quality of life improved drastically. My condition had me at 10% and with the doctors help I got up to about a 70% which was huge! In order to go to 100%, I required surgery which he performed. Dr. Karimuddin saved my life and cared for me when no one would. I have no words to thank him enough. He is truly passionate about what he does, constantly improving his practice and knowledge. Other CRSs' that I had seemed to not care as much, but Dr. K keeps up to date on latest best practices and procedures. I don't care how long it takes to see him, it's better to wait and see a competent specialist than it is to see someone who isn't and who causes more damage to the area. Thank you Dr. K, you're a real hero to many people.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2016

I do not have enough words to praise this wonderful doctor. He treated both my wife and I and we both feel a depth of gratitude for his skill, knowledge, and genuine caring. He spared both of us from having to have more radical and more invasive surgeries.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2015

The best doctor I have ever had to deal with. he helped me with no problems and was very nice as well as his staff

flag | Submitted September 21, 2015

Just fistula surgery done by Dr. Ahmer karamuddin no pain he's simple the best

flag | Submitted November 15, 2014