Ratings for Dr. Ahmer A Karimuddin

I do not have enough words to praise this wonderful doctor. He treated both my wife and I and we both feel a depth of gratitude for his skill, knowledge, and genuine caring. He spared both of us from having to have more radical and more invasive surgeries.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2015

flag | Submitted September 21, 2015

Just fistula surgery done by Dr. Ahmer karamuddin no pain he's simple the best

flag | Submitted November 15, 2014

Went to see him after two surgeons could not fix my problem. He was patient, understanding and although there was a long wait, he fixed my problem. Would recommend him very highly.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2014

flag | Submitted November 6, 2014

Dr K .. Hands down an exceptional doctor! As an RN and as a recovering rectal cancer patient my praise couldn't be higher. Intelligent, innovative, practical and compassionate. Don't even want to think about we're I would be now if it wasn't for his skill set. He referred me to a colleague for other treatment options. Explained in detail options and risks his procedure would entail. At times it wasn't any easy road, but his character shone thru with his availability, bedside manor, step by step info as needed and walked alongside us during this difficult time. My family and I are forever grateful for his service.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2014

Dr Karimuddin is amazing!! He recently performed colon surgery on my son who has been suffering terribly with Crohn's disease. He is so informative and takes time to listen to all your concerns. He has a great bedside manner. So friendly and puts you at ease. It's only been 4 weeks since my sons surgery but he already feels like a new man. He's only 18 and I feel this surgery has given him a new lease on life! Thank you so much!!! Your the BEST!!

flag | Submitted April 4, 2014

this man and his staff has saved my life.I now live a better life because of DR. Karimuddin and his surgical staff.the team of doctors at St. Paul Hospital.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2014

Empathetic & exceptionally brilliant, top of his field, only surgeon in Canada that helped. Before surgery, in severe pain & low quality of life negatively affecting all aspects of my life. Had seen other surgeons who had no clue what they were doing, didn’t care, & created complications. Truly felt hopeless & was sure I’d never experience relief. He can’t miraculously cure disease but actually cares about helping patients experience a better quality of life & does what is possible to help. Truly improved quality of life & mental/emotional well-being. Not only saves lives but greatly improves quality of those with non-life-threatening illnesses. Hope I don’t need more surgery, if so, I’ll wait as long as it takes to see him. He listens, remembers, doesn’t rush, clearly explains & treats tailored to individual cases. Thank you! Note: long waits are because our health care system is horrendous & works against surgeons & patients - nothing to do with the surgeons.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2013

I was referred to Dr Karimuddin after 2 previous surgeries from 2 different surgeons that ended with complications. I have now had 2 additional surgeries and expect a full recovery thanks Dr Karimuddin and his staff. His bedside manner is second to none and his follow up is very thorough and I feel lucky to have found him. He will take all time you need to explain the procedure and what to expect in a very easy to understand manner without the attitude you sometimes get from surgeons. I highly recommend Dr Karimuddin if you are unfortunate enough to require his services. A really 5 star guy!

flag | Submitted October 24, 2013

Dr. Ahmer A Karimuddin's Credentials

MSP/BC Med

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I do not have enough words to praise this wonderful doctor. He treated both my wife and I and we both feel a depth of gratitude for his skill, knowledge, and g..."

October 27, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "The best doctor I have ever had to deal with. he helped me with no problems and was very nice as well as his staff"

September 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Just fistula surgery done by Dr. Ahmer karamuddin no pain he's simple the best"

November 15, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Went to see him after two surgeons could not fix my problem. He was patient, understanding and although there was a long wait, he fixed my problem. Would recomm..."

November 9, 2014
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Great surgeon, changed my life for the better, unfortunately very long wait times for routine surgery ;("

November 6, 2014
  • City changed from "Victoria" to "Vancouver"

February 21, 2013
  • First Name changed from "" to "Ahmer A"

April 26, 2012