Ratings for Dr. Ahmer A Karimuddin

Actual surgery was ok. Follow up is impossible. I was told to follow up 2 weeks after my surgery. When I called to make an appointment I was told the next available appointment was in 2 months. If you want proper care find another surgeon.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2019

Four surgeries through Dr. Ahmer A Karimuddin through ups and downs it was a tough road but things worked out, they surgeries were not easy but in the end they were successful. Excellent bedside manner and easily accessible, treating you like one of his own family members. His staff were all kind and accompanying. Very in depth and knowledgeable about all things in his field. Would recommend! - Christopher

flag | Submitted June 13, 2019

Dr Karimuddin is a very kind person and amazing doctor. I cannot thank enough to him and his whole staff how efficient and quickly they work with my problem. I have a life thanks to all of them. I'm so happy that they were responsible ones of my surgery in Saint Paul hospital. Thanks a lot, Doctor Karimuddin. I had a very especial intestinal obstruction and they saved my life. They were all the time with me, always ready to answer my questions, and that was very helpful for me.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2019

Dr Karimuddin is kind compassionate and thourough, he really helped me with a perianal fistuala. I had 7 surgeries prior to seeing him, and every 6 months my fistula would act up. Well since my surgery with him it hasn't acted up in 9months and hopefully never will. He is the only doctor to see for any colorectal issues in Vancouver. Thank you Dr K!

flag | Submitted November 26, 2018

Dr Karimuddin is the best, i had surgery and after a week i went home, i took only once Tylenol, no pain whatsoever, magic hands!!! his team are superb as well his assistent Dr Dean, DR K is very kind, , explains all and what i admire of him is his humanity, he doesnt feel like he is God like others drs, . Thank you Dr. Karimuddin from the bottom of my heart!!! may GOD bless you and your family. AH.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2018

Senior professional with a great attitude. I knew I was in good hands. Great staff and I was always confident of his recommendations and the helpfulness ever present from all.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2018

Words cannot describe how grateful I am to Dr. Karimuddin. He is truly a remarkable surgeon and medical professional. He and his team demonstrate a great combination of professionalism and humanism. Thank you!

flag | Submitted September 9, 2018

He didn't hold anything back but was so nice in explaining a life and death situation. I appreciated his advise.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2018

Dr K is hands down the best doctor I have ever seen. From the way he presented me with options, explained matters, operated and cared for me after, I will swear to the fact that he is a gift of God. He even called me from his vacation to check on me. God Bless you Dr. K.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2018

Was just in to see Dr.K and he was upfront and honest on what my options are. Glad to have him on my team of doctors to help me recover from this awful disease . Thank you again from the bottom of my heart MB

flag | Submitted September 27, 2017