Ratings for Dr. Farid Sadr

I saw this doctor twice in a year and a half, usually just PA or nurse. The staff is completely incompetent. Front office did not communicate with care givers. Filled out Patient Assistance forms incorrectly for wrong insulin, after I gave instructions several times. Staff was incompetent, rude, and uncaring. Made lots of mistakes. Sent my prescriptions to wrong pharmacy. Lots of billing errors. Office manager never available, always traveling between office and 2 satellite care centers. Expansion always the priority, never service or quality.

Submitted January 8, 2014

VERY CARING, CONSIDERATE, KNOWLEGABLE (I WORK FOR DOCTORS). HIS ADVICE AND TREATMENT IS PROACTIVE AND AND UP TO DATE. A SICK PERSON CAN BE SEEN THE SAME DAY AND OTHER ROUTINE APPOINTMENTS ARE AVAILABLE VERY QUICKLY. HE AND HIS STAFF ARE LIKE FAMILY.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2013

flag | Submitted May 28, 2012

Too bad that people have to leave such nasty comments due to a bad experience. Instead of bashing him on the internet, speak with him and voice your concerns. He is human and does not deserve this. He is an excellent doctor and I would trust no one else. Grow up!

flag | Submitted December 2, 2011

The WORST EVER!!! He told me that I had cancer over the phone at 7:00 at night andthen told me not to worry about it. When i when to get my records to go to another dortor my records showed in big black letters NO CANCER. no only did he tell me he told my mother and brother-in-law that i had cancer and need to come see him. Come to find out afew months earlier he told my sister she had cancer. they ran alot of test and she dont have anything. Just a week a go he told my sister something might be worng with her baby(she is 13 weeks pregnant) she went to her ob and the baby is fine it was mussels in her back was pulled. needless to say this dortor is all about getting money. will tell u anything to get u to test. DONT GO TO HIM!!!

flag | Submitted December 1, 2011

Our entire family has switched to Dr. Sadr, we followed him when he left the West Broadway clinic. Dr. Sadr and his staff are superior to the staff at the Broadway clinic. He left no stone unturned in diagnosing my condition. I have the utmost respect for a physician who will refer a patient to another physician when he has exhausted all avenues. Dr. Sadr is the BEST in my book. He does not rush you through your appointment,he takes the time to listen to you and his bedside manner is superior to most other physicians I have encountered.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2011

No longer at the West Broadway Clinic (thank goodness) and now his care is EVEN BETTER then it already was, as it seems he is able to spend more time with each patient. He really takes his time to find out what is wrong and treat you to the best of his abilities. I've been going to Dr. Sadr for a couple of years, and I now take my toddler to see him as well. Every time I have to see a different doctor (weekends or something of the like) I am always let down by their care because I'm used to such quality care with Dr. Sadr. =]

flag | Submitted September 30, 2011

he is rude dosent care about his patients seems to not like the United States. wants to argue with every one, and always thinks he right. well not even close to being right. i dont know how he ever keeps his patients.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2010

He is the WORST doctor ever. I will never be going to him again.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2010

He is rude and doesn't know what he is talking about.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2010

Dr. Farid Sadr's Credentials

• Ross Univ, Sch Of Med & Vet Med, Roseau, Dominica (Grad. 1999)