Ratings for Dr. Sharif B. Missiha

Dr. Missiha took the time to make sure I understood my plan of care. His receptionist is very helpful. Dr .Missiha is excellent doctor, very kind .Thanks Dr Missiha, your great!

flag | Submitted June 24, 2017

This guy shouldn't be allowed to practice medicine. No people skills. He treats his staff at the hospital horrible. I had him booked for a colonoscopy was late due to my illness and he yelled at me before putting me sleep. I was so nervous about the procedure and for a doctor to treat a patient like that he needs to be flipping burgers instead

flag | Submitted June 23, 2017

His staff is great, punctuality is fine, I'm sure he is knowledgeable in his field, but dr missiha is the rudest, and most arrogant doctors I have ever visited. He would not even take the time to listen to me when asking me a question. Not a good experience with dr at all.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2017

It has been a year now since I first met Dr. Sharif B. Missiha. He said I drank a lot of alcohol. I did not think so or did I believe him. I actually was not pleased after my first visit but thought it was best I hear him out because he was very down to earth. He went over all my previous history off blood work that showed I was on a path to a place I did not want to be. He was correct, I had a problem. If you think you may have a drinking problem this is the doctor to see. He got me turned around and a year later I am happy to say I am one very happy, feel great and a healthy person. Thanks Dr. Sharif B. Missiha. Also kudos to the reception/office manager. Sorry, I can't remember your name (Melissa?), but you were awesome as well.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2017

I am a male, 56 years of age. After having avoided the dreaded Colonoscopy for 6 years past when I was supposed to have it done, I finally relented and went for it. I had no experience with this at all. No idea who to use. So, I looked here to see who everyone was using. Dr Missiha had great reviews. I requested him. Thank god! i can't comment on other Dr's as I didn't see them. I'm sure they are all fine. However, Dr M was great. Please, don't believe any negative reviews on here about this man. He is knowledgeable, very very friendly, and makes you feel at ease (and I have to admit it, I was pretty nervous.) Bottom line - yeah, the prep sucks, but you don't feel a thing and its over before you know it. Oh yeah, and it can save your life! Dave M

flag | Submitted April 12, 2017

Dr messiha did my ercp, , got pancreatic is, but I got over it fast and I feel great. Would definitely recommend him

flag | Submitted March 21, 2017

Dr. Missiha did my gastrascopy and I didn't feel any thing. I have had the procedure done before by other doctors but it wasn't as easy as this time. The staff at lakeridge hospital are awsome.

Submitted January 6, 2017

I requested to see Dr. Missiha after reading the great reviews on here and I was not let down. Very helpful and professional. I would recommend anyone to see him.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2016

Great doctor, he took the time to make sure I understood my plan of care. His receptionist is very helpful.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2016

Very kind Doctor, spent time listening to my health and coping issues with IBS. I loved that Dr Missiha understood how difficult living with IBS can be and was able to suggest several things to try. Thanks Dr Missiha, your great!

flag | Submitted July 5, 2016