You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Sharif B. Missiha

flag | Submitted January 16, 2016

flag | Submitted December 21, 2015

Very knowledgeable, takes time to know your problems and to explain what to do to better your life after he cures your present issues after running tests to make sure.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2015

This doctor only has knowledge in dispensing pharmaceuticals and ordering tests. There are so many other things that can help IBD but he takes no time in bothering to address the benefits of supplements, probiotics or the proper diet. I would not recommend him because of this. If you have IBD find another doctor who will take the time to address other healing options as well and not be in a rush to throw you out. As time is money and its all about the money. Patients are not getting the proper care they deserve. The medication that they so freely prescribe will kill us before the disease. Suppressing your immune system is never good and that seems to be all this medical profession has to offer or cares about offering us.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2015

Not the best bedside manor but a bright guy none the less. Sarah his receptionist is a wonderful lady. She seems very informed and I found her to be very helpful. Doctor Missiha made a good choice when he hired her. If he were a little more friendly like her he would be fantastic.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2015

My mother was in a great deal of acute pain from last week. Within a short time Dr. Missiha had ordered tests and had a plan for the following day. He and his staff did a painless, virtually non-surgically intrusive procedure in very quick time removing many gall stones. My mom is very old and options for surgery would have put her recovery in jeopardy. Dr. Missiha gave her back her life. Excellent bedside manner. Explains the complicated medical terms in very understandable layman language. Knowledgeable and smart. His parents have every reason to be immensely proud of their son. I would recommend him to anyone suffering internally.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2015

Amazing Dr. and fantastic staff. I have suffered from pain and bowel issues my whole life with no diagnosis. He was empathetic, and explained colonoscopy procedure in detail. His front staff was incredible, always returning calls and and being flexible with appointment times. He had no problem filling out forms for my employer, and due the fact that they don't take debit only cash for paperwork, the secretary still faxed paperwork before i paid. I would recommend this Dr. to anyone. I was diagnosed with IBS and he gave a brand new medication Constella that is working well!

flag | Submitted November 10, 2014

I'm not a fan of doctors but I chose to go see Dr. Missiha because of ratemds.com. I have seen other gastros before. So far, so good. He has been open to what I know about my health, and where I want to take things. I appreciate that. I can tell by listening to him that he's very well researched and stays on top of the knowledge in his field. And his receptionist is so professional, I like that! She gets back to me quickly, calls me ahead for appointments that are too far ahead for the schedule, and is very polite. I will be continuing to work with Dr. Missiha.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2014

Seemed like a knowledgeable guy at first but after that it seems he plays guinea pig with you. I'm still seeing the guy but I get the feeling that he doesn't know what to do next. I don't like his wait and see approach especially because he says my problem could turn into cancer at anytime. He said that my intestines looked terrible before and they are not healing just changing. Changing to what??? I think it's time to get another opinion. I'm not trying to dis the guy but this is my life we're talking about.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2013

Dr. Missiha was very helpful, knowledgable and thorough. The staff was also very pleasant.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2013

Dr. Sharif B. Missiha's Credentials

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very helpful knowledgeable Samaritan gentle baby soft hands. I would highly recommend the sprites young energetic man."

January 16, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "This doctor cares about his patients and take the time to help you and bed side manner is fantastic"

December 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very knowledgeable, takes time to know your problems and to explain what to do to better your life after he cures your present issues after running tests to mak..."

July 9, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. " This doctor only has knowledge in dispensing pharmaceuticals and ordering tests. There are so many other things that can help IBD but he takes no time in bothe..."

May 7, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Not the best bedside manor but a bright guy none the less. Sarah his receptionist is a wonderful lady. She seems very informed and I found her to be very helpfu..."

February 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My mother was in a great deal of acute pain from last week. Within a short time Dr. Missiha had ordered tests and had a plan for the following day. He and his..."

January 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Amazing Dr. and fantastic staff. I have suffered from pain and bowel issues my whole life with no diagnosis. He was empathetic, and explained colonoscopy proced..."

November 10, 2014
  • First Name changed from "" to "Sharif B."

April 25, 2012