Ratings for Dr. Sharif B. Missiha

It has been a year now since I first met Dr. Sharif B. Missiha. He said I drank a lot of alcohol. I did not think so or did I believe him. I actually was not pleased after my first visit but thought it was best I hear him out because he was very down to earth. He went over all my previous history off blood work that showed I was on a path to a place I did not want to be. He was correct, I had a problem. If you think you may have a drinking problem this is the doctor to see. He got me turned around and a year later I am happy to say I am one very happy, feel great and a healthy person. Thanks Dr. Sharif B. Missiha. Also kudos to the reception/office manager. Sorry, I can't remember your name (Melissa?), but you were awesome as well.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2017

I am a male, 56 years of age. After having avoided the dreaded Colonoscopy for 6 years past when I was supposed to have it done, I finally relented and went for it. I had no experience with this at all. No idea who to use. So, I looked here to see who everyone was using. Dr Missiha had great reviews. I requested him. Thank god! i can't comment on other Dr's as I didn't see them. I'm sure they are all fine. However, Dr M was great. Please, don't believe any negative reviews on here about this man. He is knowledgeable, very very friendly, and makes you feel at ease (and I have to admit it, I was pretty nervous.) Bottom line - yeah, the prep sucks, but you don't feel a thing and its over before you know it. Oh yeah, and it can save your life! Dave M

flag | Submitted April 12, 2017

Dr messiha did my ercp, , got pancreatic is, but I got over it fast and I feel great. Would definitely recommend him

flag | Submitted March 21, 2017

Dr. Missiha did my gastrascopy and I didn't feel any thing. I have had the procedure done before by other doctors but it wasn't as easy as this time. The staff at lakeridge hospital are awsome.

Submitted January 6, 2017

I requested to see Dr. Missiha after reading the great reviews on here and I was not let down. Very helpful and professional. I would recommend anyone to see him.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2016

Great doctor, he took the time to make sure I understood my plan of care. His receptionist is very helpful.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2016

Very kind Doctor, spent time listening to my health and coping issues with IBS. I loved that Dr Missiha understood how difficult living with IBS can be and was able to suggest several things to try. Thanks Dr Missiha, your great!

flag | Submitted July 5, 2016

Very helpful knowledgeable Samaritan gentle baby soft hands. I would highly recommend the sprites young energetic man.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2016

This doctor cares about his patients and take the time to help you and bed side manner is fantastic

flag | Submitted December 21, 2015

Very knowledgeable, takes time to know your problems and to explain what to do to better your life after he cures your present issues after running tests to make sure.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2015