Ratings for Dr. Sharif B. Missiha

Does Dr. Missiha have a full time receptionist? I call and call and nobody answers their phone or returns messages. I have come into the office every week for 3 weeks and all three visits the receptionist was not there. I am beyond frustrated with this.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2018

What a waste of time. I waited 6 months to see this doctor only to have my concerns dismissed within 5 minutes of the visit. I have chronic gastrointestinal issues that have been escalating in the past 3 years or so and am seeking answers. Gave me a generic info package on IBS (a term for "I have no idea what the issue is") and told me to take an OTC laxative and a probiotic. Refused to do any further testing. What a joke.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2018

I have come into the office 4 times now and the secretary is never there. I finally saw her on my 5th attempt and she was quite rude to me and said I should have called her instead of walking into the office. I feel better going over things in person and I feel like this wasn't handled very well by the secretary. She made me feel like it was my fault that I came into the office 4 times and she was not there. Maybe the secretary only has to be there when the doctor is? I am not sure. However, I do find this very unprofessional. The secretary for X-ray is always there and always says the secretary for Dr Missiha is not in the office right now. She should just have a recording of this statement playing. Overall I am just upset with the front staff.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2018

I have seen Dr Missiha several times for various reasons and have found him very friendly, business like and prompt. He has taken the time to explain each procedure, what it entailed. My after visit was the same . He explained what the results were and the plan to rectify it. Dr, Missiha was kind and doctor friendly. I have a lot of respect for him. My husbandhas also seen him and has the same feelings. Five star ratings for him

flag | Submitted March 9, 2018

I woke up from a procedure and now I can’t get over it I do not recommend him in any way.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2018

I had my first time test scheduled at Bowmanville Hospital, done by Dr. Missiha. I came there full of fear, stressed out due to unpleasant preparation, million of bad thoughts... But I found there great atmosphere, very nice and polite nurses and stuff. Dr. Missiha was incredibly nice, pleasant, knowledgeable. He nicely explained process, cleared up some of my doubts. In general I had very pleasant experience with doctor and stuff. Thank you, P.G.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2018

The guy is a jerk but he did find out what was wrong with me. I'll give him that much. I have to see him every couple of years. It would be much better if he had a better personality.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2018

Dr. Missiah is very knowledgeable, takes the time to discuss any concerns. Always very clear about his plans and procedures. I would highly recommend Dr. Missiah.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2017

Best Doctor I've ever dealt with in every aspect. Very knowledgeable and helpful

flag | Submitted November 14, 2017

Dr. Missiha took the time to make sure I understood my plan of care. His receptionist is very helpful. Dr .Missiha is excellent doctor, very kind .Thanks Dr Missiha, your great!

flag | Submitted June 24, 2017