Ratings for Dr. Sharif B. Missiha

Dr messiha did my ercp, , got pancreatic is, but I got over it fast and I feel great. Would definitely recommend him

flag | Submitted March 21, 2017

Dr. Missiha did my gastrascopy and I didn't feel any thing. I have had the procedure done before by other doctors but it wasn't as easy as this time. The staff at lakeridge hospital are awsome.

Submitted January 6, 2017

I requested to see Dr. Missiha after reading the great reviews on here and I was not let down. Very helpful and professional. I would recommend anyone to see him.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2016

Great doctor, he took the time to make sure I understood my plan of care. His receptionist is very helpful.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2016

Very kind Doctor, spent time listening to my health and coping issues with IBS. I loved that Dr Missiha understood how difficult living with IBS can be and was able to suggest several things to try. Thanks Dr Missiha, your great!

flag | Submitted July 5, 2016

Very helpful knowledgeable Samaritan gentle baby soft hands. I would highly recommend the sprites young energetic man.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2016

This doctor cares about his patients and take the time to help you and bed side manner is fantastic

flag | Submitted December 21, 2015

Very knowledgeable, takes time to know your problems and to explain what to do to better your life after he cures your present issues after running tests to make sure.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2015

This doctor only has knowledge in dispensing pharmaceuticals and ordering tests. There are so many other things that can help IBD but he takes no time in bothering to address the benefits of supplements, probiotics or the proper diet. I would not recommend him because of this. If you have IBD find another doctor who will take the time to address other healing options as well and not be in a rush to throw you out. As time is money and its all about the money. Patients are not getting the proper care they deserve. The medication that they so freely prescribe will kill us before the disease. Suppressing your immune system is never good and that seems to be all this medical profession has to offer or cares about offering us.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2015

Not the best bedside manor but a bright guy none the less. Sarah his receptionist is a wonderful lady. She seems very informed and I found her to be very helpful. Doctor Missiha made a good choice when he hired her. If he were a little more friendly like her he would be fantastic.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2015