Ratings for Dr. Guy Gagnon

Excellent Doctor, knows how to explain procedures, risk associated and follow up required. A very meticulous person, great personality with a very friendly demeanor while always being a very professional Dr. I would recommend him to anyone requiring a Periodontist.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2016

Excellent doctor. I've had extensive radiation to my head and neck. Dr. Gagnon took all the necessary precautions and contacted several of my oncologists to access the risks of surgery. I was shocked at how he was able to relay to me in great detail the conversations with my oncologists. He certainly didn't make me feel like a number and took special care to reassure me and explain why the risk of complications was low. He was sensitive to my oral hygiene obsession and figured out a way for me to use my fluoride trays while recovering. Everything went perfectly. His chair side manner is exceptional. Should I even require such services again, Dr. Gagnon is my man.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2015

Un homme à la hauteur de sa profession Récemment, j'ai subi une intervention dentaire, c'est-à-dire une greffe osseuse suivit d'un implant. Cette expérience fut très favorable grâce à l'écoute active, aux explications claires et précises et à la grande sensibilité qu'a démontré docteur Gagnon face à mon anxiété. Durant les visites à son bureau, il demeurait l'exemple parfait d'un professionnel qui est à la recherche du bien-être physique et émotionel de ses patients. Je tiens donc à le remercier et j'encourage ceux et celles qui auraient besoin de tels services devraient se diriger aver confiance vers docteur Gagnon, un périodentiste extraordinaire. Venise Laughlin

flag | Submitted September 5, 2014

flag | Submitted August 9, 2014

superior quality of service by the doctor. very careful and precise. excellent chair side manner. I would return for service if required in the future.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2010