Ratings for Dr. Evelyn Sutton

Dr. Sutton has been treating me for RA for over 20 years. She is a wonderful doctor and person. I am indebted to her for not only keeping me essentially symptom-free, but also for likely saving my life. She recently identified symptoms I was having as being a possible sign of a blocked artery. She ordered tests immediately, which identified I had a 99% blocked artery. I had a successful stent procedure immediately after, and am able to tell you about this thanks to her!

flag | Submitted March 20, 2018

Dr. Sutton seemed to have very little respect or caring for me as a patient. No interest in finding out what was wrong with me, ridiculously long wait times and a cold and condescending attitude!

flag | Submitted January 13, 2018

One of the rudest doctors that I have met. She is very insensitive to a persons needs and behaves very rudely. Very unfortunate to know that she is training the doctors of the next generation.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2017

I was referred to Dr. Sutton through another Doctor, and I regret it deeply. Dr. Sutton is an incredibly rude health care professional. She seemed to make a lot of guesses and had no real, credible information to offer about my condition. She seemed very rushed and I felt obligated to leave quickly. I worry if she teaches these methods, our next generation of Doctors will be lacking any emotional connection to their job. I would describe her as cold, rude and unknowledgeable, I wont be going back.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

Sadly my experience with doctor Sutton has left me with only regrets for wasting my time waiting for this appointment. I spent the majority of the time with her intern and had approx. 10 minutes with Dr Sutton. She offered no assistance or credible information. Her attitude was very dismissive and condescending from the moment she entered the room. It's a shame that she is teaching the next generation of doctors such apathy towards their patient's. She appeared to have very minimal information on the condition I was referred to her for and did not bother trying to learn more about it. I heard others speaking negatively about her in the waiting area but I was optimistic when I went in. I now understand why many feel frustrated with her method of practice.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2017

I always have a to wait for a long time only to be brushed off by Dr. Sutton. She hasn't tried to do any tests to better understand my illness or try any different medications - and doesn't seem to agree with alternative medicines as opposed to strong drugs. I wish I could see a rheumatologist who would actually take some interest in trying to help me! Now I am stuck with her and getting worse all the time!!

flag | Submitted November 13, 2016

Beyond excellent. Expert in her field. Empathetic. A real credit to the profession.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2016

dr sutton has no compassion and no idea what it feels like to suffer with arthritis She would have made a good doctor with the SS.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2016

Dr. Sutton is an exceptional specialist. Very knowledgeable and understanding. The Best.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2015

I have had three visits with Dr. Sutton and I have never been to a Dr. that has such compassion and care for her patients. Dr. Sutton is taking wonderful care of me concerning my medical issues. Dr. Sutton and her staff make you feel that you are a person and not a number.She speaks to you so that you understand explaining all test results and medications. Kind, Caring, and very considerate, I leave her office feeling like I am in good hands. Thank You Dr. Sutton and Staff for all your care!

flag | Submitted September 23, 2013