Ratings for Dr. Xiaoqing S. Liu

So, I went to her for depression. She asked what medication I was taking and I told her I was taking Xanax for anxiety 3 times a day. She automatically went into a tangent about Xanax, and wanted to send me to a place to get detoxed. Are you kidding me? You didn't even address my depression issues, so in reality she did nothing to help me in regards to my depression and bc I was so depressed I wasn't in a place to figure all of this out. Now that I have found a "real" psychiatrist, I now realize that she has no business being in that field. How does a quote unquote psychiatrist make a bases of depression based on Xanax? Like are you serious. I would never in a million years recommend her. Oh and it only cost me almost $200 for absolutely no "HELP"

flag | Submitted October 28, 2014

Staff is horrible at answering phones for prescription refills but suspiciously good for new appointment calls. Not Dr. Liu's fault as it is a large office. Dr. Liu is top rate.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2013

flag | Submitted December 15, 2011

she refused to help after original doctor in her practice died and refused to help at my most dire moment despite hypcratic oath!!!!!!!!!!1

flag | Submitted March 22, 2010

Dr. Xiaoqing S. Liu's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical School At Houston (Grad. 2006)

Avmed