Ratings for Dr. Mark Nutley

Did not listen to anything I had to say and then assumed I wasn't listening to him as he informed my doctor. Did not know what the name of the medication I was taking but recommended I take more of the same. His bedside manner is terrible.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2016

great listener. very open to different approaches and incredible knowledge and experience.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2016

i have not yet been operated on but every thing has gone good if i live through my surgery i will give him 10 out of five

flag | Submitted July 15, 2015

Dr. Nutley seems to be a good specialist, only waited to long to operate on my husband, when an ulcer started he should have been operated on right away, had I known the results of an ulcer I would have taken him to United States, as his brother had the same disease, only couple yrs. younger he was operated on in Kelowna & is still alive, sure his legs still have some pain, the health care in Alberta is something to be desired, some of the nurses where good, some were there just for the pay. Which is not the doctor's fault, he passed away in such terrible pain.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2015

Very arrogant, belligerent and impatient. Would not let him work on my fridge.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2015

As a surgical specialist this physician may is pleasant and thorough but does not take up his valuable time with things like changing dressings, removing staples, making referals or scheduling tests. His competent support staff handle all these things most effectively leaving him greater time for doing what he is most gifted at. Saving limbs and lives.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2014

Dr. Nutley is an excellent surgeon. He has the kindest and warmest bedside manner and his skill is superior. My father had a bilateral femoral endarterectomy with iliac angioplasty/stent and he recovered quicker than expected and the pain in his legs disappeared. I was truly shocked to see the difference in my father's pain levels before and after the surgery. I can not say enough good things about this surgeon and I would highly recommend him. He is truly amazing, compassionate, caring and we are lucky to have such an expert here in Calgary. I also appreciated how he included the family and took the time to explain the surgery in detail.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2014

Dr. Nutley is amazing! He really cares about his patients. He performed his magic on my husband's AAA and it is hard to believe he came through this with no pain and very little discomfort. He explained the procedure in detail to us prior to the surgery and we felt totally reassured. He also advised my husband would be seeing him for the rest of his life, every three months for the first while,which is another sign of his dedication to his patients. We are so thankful we were referred to him!!

flag | Submitted August 9, 2013

Dr Nutley Did a AAA repair on me in Feb 2012 and have healed up very well.His bedside manner was very pleasant and he has a great sense of haha...would highly recommend him....This man saved my life as well as Dr.Gerald Mills....thanks guys!!

flag | Submitted January 22, 2013