Ratings for Dr. Peter Metrowich

he discharged my daughter less than 11 hours after she swallowed a huge amount of antidepressants trying to kill her self. He spoke with her for 10 minutes privately and said that she was no further threat to hurt herself. during our phone conversation he actually hung up on me after about five minutes. I guess there was somebody with a scraped elbow that needed his attention. This was her third suicide attempt, and hopefully the last. No thanks to Dr. Metrovich.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2017

Had him for a ER doctor he is very knowledgable and had good skills. Made me feel very comfortable.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2016

We had a Dr.Metrowich as a family doctor until he went to work in emergency full time . He is by far the best family doctor we have ever had.Sad to see him go . He is very smart and extremely caring about your concerns. Hope one day he comes back

flag | Submitted February 27, 2014

Dr. Peter M was our family Dr. for a number of years during his tenure at Anchor clinic, he is absolutely fantastic. He has significantly exceeded my expectations, extremely thorough, very understanding, knowledgeable, excellent personality, prompt I could go on and on he is the absolute best a real treat to go to see and I'm disappointed that he has moved on to Emergency.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2012

I am sorry Dr. M. is moving on to emergency medicine because we have had a great experience with him. Our family totally lucked out to have him as our doctor here on VI. Explained everything thoroughly and understandably and put us at ease very time. Great sense of humour, very human. Member of the community, family man, remembered us and our background every time we were in to see him.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2012

Dr M is a great dr. My daughter and I both love his gentle kind manner.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2012

Very caring and knowledgeable but too busy to have patient feel important

flag | Submitted March 27, 2012

Dr. Metrowich is a great doctor. He is a soft spoken doctor who does listen and suggests. He is friendly and caring and gets to the bottom of issues. I would give him the best rating. My husband and I both attend him and wouldn't go to anyone else since moving to Vancouver island. His front end staff are okay but they could use a little facelift at times and smile more often. I know it is hard to do but an extra effort especially since they are in the customer service front lines.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2012

He took out my Liver and wouldn,t give it back! don't let him put you under if you like your saleable Organs!

flag | Submitted December 6, 2011

I have been with Dr.Metrowich almost ever since he began at Anchor Family Medical, and have always found him extremely pleasant as well as helpful and knowledgable with any issue I have ever had. Also, I have always found him very non-judgemental and easy to talk to about any problem, no matter how awkward. I always have a great experience and will continue with Dr.Metrowich.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2011