Ratings for Dr. Mitchell H. Sokoloff

Dr. Sokoloff completed my dads surgery (prostate cancer) in december 2012. He was extremely knowledgable, kind, and through his approach made our situation more bearable. We traveled from Las Vegas to Tucson, AZ for this surgery and because of this, he ensured flexibility in his schedule. He responded to ALL of my questions via email and on one occasion, even called in a prescription for my dad once we had returned to Las Vegas, which saved us a TON of time, etc. I highly recommend him....he has been a blessing and his helpful, positive, and compassionate nature has made this situation easier on my dad and I. He is accesable, knowledgable, and an expert in his own right. HIGHLY QUALIFIED!!! Thank you Dr. Sokoloff for correcting us: There are still caring, knowledgable, and compassionate doctors out there.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2013

Honest, caring, and knowledgeable. I recommend him without hesitation.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2010

Dr. Sokoloff is wonderful. We saw him for my husband's prostate cancer. He has an incredible bedside manner, and he takes the time to explain EVERYTHING. He is also very responsive to questions asked via email. I am so grateful to him for his kindness and professionalism. He is certainly one of a kind.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2010

Dr. Mitchell H. Sokoloff's Credentials

• Stanford University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)

• BCBS Illinois