Ratings for Dr. Andrew Beischer

I'm shocked to see so many substantial reviews of Dr Beischer and his rooms. My experience has been nothing short of excellent. I was referred to see Dr Beischer with an unusual and old pre-existing injury. After my initial and following subsequent consultation he proposed both surgical and non-surgical options. His recommendation was to pursue the non-surgical route - a surgeon to not recommend surgery!! I obviously can't comment on his surgery skills, but he answered all of my questions as directly as possible. Highly recommend Dr Beischer to anyone needing a referral to a foot surgeon.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2017

I am a 50 year old male who is probably a bit overweight. 5 Years of misdiagnosis resulted in an arthritic and degenerative ankle that nobody seem to be able to fix but Andrew identified the problems on the first visit and explained the surgery required. Although it is only 3 weeks since surgery I can only be full of praise. Great surgery, excellent prognosis, but you have to follow the surgeons advice religiously. You need to trust Mr Beischer and not rush things. Looking forward to the future and reporting my progress . Barry Monaghan

flag | Submitted May 21, 2017

If you want your ankle destroyed, go to this guy. Rude arrogant, unhelpful after dodgy surgery. Could not help after messing up my ankle.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2017

Left feeling very upset after seeing Dr.Beicher. Wanted his opinion on my deformed foot and was basically told he would not help as its cosmetic only. Found him rude with no compassion. He didn't care how i felt being a young female. Was told to put up with it. Left in tears, unhappy and broke.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2017

I am thrilled! I am a 20 year old female who tore my ankle to shreds and as a result had to have my ankle reconstructed. I am a person who tends to freak out on the thought of operations and have about 1000 questions before I will agree. Dr Beischer was INCREDIBLE! He was so happy to answer all my questions, explained the surgery in understandable terms and made me feel comfortable with my decision to go with him. The surgery was a success and 6 weeks later I am in no pain. I googled ankle scars and was so nervous to see mine, but I am genuinely shocked at how good mine looks compared to others. You can barely see it (despite being about 8cm long!) and it heeled up so well thanks to his clear instructions and careful stitching. I can not recommend him highly enough. As a young person terrified of surgery,

flag | Submitted April 1, 2017

Dr Beischer was very informative and sympathetic to my situation. Have been in pain for many years and could not be happier with the outcome of my surgery. Staff were helpful and always happy to answer any and many of my queries. Highly recommended!!

flag | Submitted March 28, 2017

Very bad bedside manner. Business runs like a factory- no emotions, no thoughtfulness. Left feeling confused, frustrated and a lot poorer!

flag | Submitted October 25, 2016

Receptionist rude. Andrew beischer walked in like he was on the set of Bold & The Beautiful, with a perfect tan and all smiles. However, he didn't listen to a word I said and was rude, condescending and provided no other options or recommendations when he couldn't help me. At this point he couldn't get me out of there fast enough when he realised he wasn't getting his next holiday from me.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2016

The receptionist "greeting" me at the consulting room was terse, discourteous and generally unhelpful and unfortunately Dr Beischer was not much better. He was condescending, rude and was more interested in berating me in front of his intern for forgetting to bring my letter of referral, than offering me any of his "expertise" in regards to the fractured bone in my foot. After talking over the top of me whilst trying to explain injury, he glanced at my X-ray (didn't even take it fully out of the envelope), poked my foot with his finger and then told me to go get a CT scan and make another appointment for next week. All this occurred in less than 3 minutes and I was then charged $240 for the privilege. Had the experience been a friendly & pleasant one, I would be more than happy to rebook. But due to the sheer arrogance and poor interpersonal skills I was treated to, I will not be returning to see Dr Beischer.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2016

I had foot surgery (bunion and hammer toe) in 2014 with Dr Beischer. I did my research and obtained 3 opinions before deciding on Andrew and have no regrets. My case was probably text book perfect, all went exactly as he explained it, including the post-op pain bit, and I felt well informed and confident in Dr Beischer and his staff through the whole journey. In addition, I liked his bedside manner and found him quite personable and funny at times. Hope I don't have to go back for the other foot but wouldn't hesitate to recommend him and in fact have done so several times!

flag | Submitted February 11, 2016