Ratings for Dr. Michael R. Simpson

Dr Simpson was kind, knowledgeable, and polite. He spent time talking with me and thoroughly explained everything as he went. I had a cleaning and exam, and x-rays showed one small cavity to be filled. He did not make up any false charges like was said in previous posts. I am actually surprised by the negative posts because he is by far the best dentist I have seen. It looks like more people who like Dr. Simpson need to take the time to post their positive reviews so his rating accurately reflects the excellent work he does.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2012

Very kind and knowledgeable. Allowed me to not endure more radiation exposure due to my previous exposures from other medical procedures. Was gentle when making the trays for my invisalign.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2011

This is by far the worst dentist I have ever been to. He has been extremely rude to me on both occasions due to the fact of me not being accommodating to his arrogance. He is also very rude with his staff. I was 6 month pregnant when I went in for a cleaning and he kept on pushing me to have a filling which in no way was causing me a problem at that time. When I refused, he started getting upset. I would strongly discourage the services of this dentist; there are better dentist, that are more personable in the area.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2010

POSITIVES: The office and building were spotless, new and very clean. The office staff was helpful. Dr. Simpson did one of the most thorough exams I have ever had. NEGATIVES: Told me I had over $1000 dollars worth of dental work required. Told me I had 4 teeth that needed fillings. Did go to get a second opinion, and was told did not need ANY fillings done!!! I will not go back to him, do not trust his judgement of what needs to be done. Felt as if he was trying to get money from me for unnecessary work.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2010

I don't know why anyone would go to this guy for anything. He has the worst bedside manner and is very rude and very rough. He poked my gums until they started bleeding and then did not stop. He tried to tell me then my gums very diseased and that I needed some expensive treatments to get them to stop bleeding. When I saw the bill I could not believe that he had the nerve to think that I would buy into his BS plan. He is a big phony and I will never go back there again for anything. From what I hear, he has had several complaints against him and I am thinking about calling the state board myself for my terrible experience so he doesn't keep doing this stuff to other people. I have had several good dentists in the past but I can tell you that this dentist is a real loser.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2010