Ratings for Dr. Shab R. Krish

Dr. Krish was wonderful- however some of the front desk staff really needs to work on their manners & communication skills. People don't like to be treated so rude & talked to Ina manner that they dumb! I am in the medical field- I know a thing or two. Sorry about the rant- I just don't like to be talked down to, rudeness & have HORRIBLE customer service . Unfortunately they lost a pt due to this staff member.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2014

I have just finished my second procedure using Dr. Krish. I always found her to be professional and very knowledgeable of the procedures she performed. The lastest procedure was a tissue graft which I have heard all kinds of horror stories about. Dr. Krish prescribed anti-inflammatories and anti-biotics starting the day before. She had me take Lorazepam the day of the procedure as well. The procedure was not uncomfortable at all. Once I got home I took 800 mg Advil and never had to use the stronger pain killers. Unlike some Doctors, Dr. Krish stitches the top of the mouth were the tissue is taken from. No pain there and just a litlte on the actual graft site. I would recommend Dr. Krish for a friend needing the same procedure.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2011