You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Jason A. Battle

Just a great overall experience. Dr. Battle and his staff are true professionals. They've always been attentive to our needs. We never wait more than 5 minutes for our appointments and everyone is extremely nice. 5 stars!

flag | Submitted September 27, 2014

flag | Submitted August 14, 2014

Fantastic office! Doctor and staff are excellent.!The service was great! They treat you very well!

flag | Submitted July 23, 2014

Dr. Battle is amazing. Very sweet and courteous. Summer and Heather are the best they make you smile as soon as you hit the door. The office is always clean and comfortable. I would definitely recommend this office to my friends and family. The negative comments on here are just people who complain for a living in life, no matter if you do good or not.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2014

The staff is wonderful!! Summer and Angie go out of their way to help you with any need you may have. If you have any questions...they make you a priority and get you the answers you need. (Not their problem if it's not what you want to hear.) I would highly recommend Dr. Battles and his staff to anyone in search of an orthodontist!! You can't go wrong with this office and the staff!!!

flag | Submitted February 28, 2014

Very nice, but I would recommend someone else. Poor communication, treatment problems.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2014

The negative reviews I just read are absolutely, positively FALSE. Dr Battle is not only competent, he did not pressure us in any shape or form with our two sons that have braces w/him. His staff goes above & beyond, & we are very pleased w/ our sons (2) progress, we have referred our friends & will continue to do so. Thank you, Dr Battle & staff for your hard work & diligence.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2012

My son just finished his braces here. They did a great job with his teeth! The doctor was friendly and staff very helpful. I would fully recommend them.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2012

I had some crowding from not wearing my retainer after braces when I was younger. Dr. Battle was able to fix my smile up pretty fast with clear braces. I just got them off and am really happy that I chose this office. They were very professional and offered an easy payment plan. I definitely recommend them.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2012

Dr. Battle is great! The staff always runs on time and he sends home progress notes so that I know how my son is doing. He really cares about his work and I am happy to recommend him!

flag | Submitted November 14, 2011

Dr. Jason A. Battle's Credentials

Delta Dental

Updates

• Website has been updated from "http://premiereorthodontics.com" to "http://www.battleortho.com/". Postal Code has been updated from "32801" to "32828". Address has been updated from "3434 Edgewater Dr" to "448 S. Alafaya Trail". Suite has been updated from "None" to "#10". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "407-381-3335".

October 14, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Just a great overall experience. Dr. Battle and his staff are true professionals. They've always been attentive to our needs. We never wait more than 5 minutes ..."

September 27, 2014
  • First Name changed from "Jason" to "Jason A."

October 20, 2013