Ratings for Dr. Philip Baron

Dear Dr. Baron, In 1995 they rushed me to the civic and my pancreas ruptured. 73 days in a induced coma 19 abdominal operations and you were the only one that said I would survive this and I did along with your team. It's been 21years now sir I'm playing hockey,retired successfully and along with a miracle lots of prayers and your determination as a surgeon I want to thankyou again and I wish I could visit to see you. Sincerely, Bob Wilson. 613-746-4634

flag | Submitted August 23, 2016

I had mu first colonoscopy this morning. Was apprehensive which was unounded. Dr. Barron and staff were very professional and helpful. No pain, just a bit uncomfortable at times. Do not be put off by previous comments. This is an important prevntive test.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2013

Firstly the Admin staff were great and the nurses very friendly. I was at the clinic for a colonoscopy, unfortunately my nurse was as shes says 'having a bad vein day' :(. She missed the vein in my right hand, started to switch to my left inner elbow, Doctor Baron had already started the procedure. The pain was bad!! After the meds were in my arm the pain was unbearable. The meds didn't take - she missed the vein again! I found Doctor Baron very rough, which may not have been bad if the meds were properly administered. The nurse removed the IV from my arm and switched to my left hand. This time it took, but very little of the meds were left and my procedure was done! It was a terrible experience! I would NEVER recommend that clinic or Doctor to anyone!

flag | Submitted April 10, 2012

Dr. Baron did not push me he let me make my own decision and said he would be there for me. I cannot tell you enough how important that was for me. He is an excellent doctor, knowledgeable and kind and I had surgery and it went perfect. I had this yellow skin and when I came out of the OR my skin tone even changes and the incision was small. I had my gallbladder removed. I tried for 9 months to avoid this operation and after the operation I found out that had I succeeded in releasing the gallsontes there was a big stone there that would not have passed - I was thankful to Doctor Baron. If you want someone that sets you at ease then he is the doctor for you. He is an honest, fine person.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2011

Service très bien dispensé et apprécié.Je retournerais consulter ce médecin au besoin.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2010