Ratings for Dr. Jason Crosby

I met Dr. Crosby after a cycling accident when he repaired a shattered ulna and dislocated and fractured radius. He was warm and friendly before and after the surgery and clinic followups have been regular. He answers questions when asked, explains the X-ray findings and provides enough information in a realistic fashion. I was given a physio referral eight days after surgery to get me moving. Overall an excellent experience during a traumatic time after the accident as well as post surgery.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2017

I had a right hip replacement in May 2017 and could not be happier. Dr. Crosby was very knowledgeable and helpful . My surgery and recovery went very well. Thank you Dr. Crosby for giving me my life back . I am pain free!!

flag | Submitted August 17, 2017

Was talking to someone today about my 8 years of incorrect diagnosis and eventually finding Dr Jason Crosby who booked my surgery on my 1st visit and did my surgery just a few short months later. I am almost 2 years post op now and I will be forever grateful for this amazing man. After all those years, I will never be 100%, which he warned me of, but honestly I am so close to it and am back to enjoying life as I should be. I even started a modified, low impact, Crossfit program recently. I am feeling the best that I have in over 10 years and its all because of Dr. Jason Crosby. I owe him so much. Thanks Doc!!!!

flag | Submitted June 18, 2017

Just good things to comment on Dr. Crosby skills and willingness to sort it out the problem. He went an extra mile to fix my hip.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2017

Had knee surgery and was left to fend for myself for physio was told I would be sent home with stretches after surgery I received absolutely nothing. I was supposed to have physio provided by 7oaks hospital I informed him that they never contacted me even after a cpl months and was told he would contact them and have physio set up and still here I am 6 months post op and still not even a call. I ended up going for private physio and it was too expensive so my recovery has been awful.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2017

I had Dr.Crosby as my surgeon a tear ago. Before the surgery, he was very understanding and patient , on subsequent visits , I found him to be rushed and arrogant. Not sure if I would go back to him again. His assistant was always very efficient and helpful.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2017

Dr. Crosby is an amazing empathetic doctor. He took the time to listen and sought to understand the pain I was living with. He did refer me to another Dr. in Calgary and I will be getting a life changing surgery to fix my Hip issues. Thank you Dr. Crosby for listening to me and identifying my Hip Dysplasia and for getting the ball rolling for my surgery!

flag | Submitted February 12, 2017

Total knee replacement in February 2016. I am now pain free and able to walk and live my life again. Dr Crosby is the reason I have my life back, and I am very grateful. He has always taken the time to answer any questions, explained everything so I undestood what would be happening and I knew what to expect. The staff at Grace was wonderful. Thank you Dr Crosby, for your professionalism, your genuine care and compassion. God bless you.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2016

I had the worst experience with Dr Crosby. During my knee surgery he left behind bone cement which had to be surgically removed eight months later. During the 6 week appointment at Grace Hsp there were no X-rays ordered therefore missing his mistake. I told him about the excessive clicking and he said it was normal. It was later at the six month check up that he finally noticed the cement on X-rays. Being at the Grace Hospital is a mistake. Worst hospital in the city. Crosby needs to refresh his surgeon's skills.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2016

I had a full hip replacement. Dr Crosby took the time to clearly explain everything about the operation and answered all my questions. His office staff were extremely helpful. I live 2.5 hours away from Winnipeg and they made everything very easy for us. The staff at Grace Hospital were nothing short of amazing. Their care and kindness made a very stressful situation far easier to cope with. I look forward to dancing again at the end of my rehabitation program and that would not be possible without Dr. CROSBY. Thank you to everyone that contributed to my care.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2016