Ratings for Dr. George Ghaly

Outstanding Dental Office! From the first step into the office, you are treated like a respected individual. Every question is answered clearly and every procedure is explained. Everyone went above and beyond to fit in a procedure that fit my schedule. My family of four are all patients here and would NEVER think of going anywhere else. I would HIGHLY recommend this dental office!!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Mistake after mistake after mistake. Would NOT recommend.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

I have been seeing Dr Ghaley years. Never had a bad experience. Excellent knowledge and service. I highly recommend him. -EG

flag | Submitted May 3, 2016

I have not seen more negligent dentist in my entire career. I would stay away.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2010

Dr Ghaly took the time to hear what I wanted and then we came up with a plan that worked with my time and my budget. I was so happy with him. His staff was very knowledgeable. I am so happy with the veneers that were placed and how great they looked. Also with his outside financing, I didn't have to deal with financing!! Awesome! Now my smile is amazing!!

flag | Submitted March 21, 2010