Ratings for Dr. George Ghaly

My son and I have been going to the office to get regular cleanings for several years. Front office staff is very warm and inviting. Each hygenist is thoughtful and caring. I just had a crown and a filling under sedation.....I was literally petrified about having it done, having had previous painful experiences with another dentist. Dr. Ghaly patiently described my sedation options. I had zero pain....and I do mean zero pain, under sedation. Literally for the first time in 56 years I had a "pain free" dental procedure. I was amazing. Dr Ghalys assistant Lilly detailed how my sedation choice would work. It went EXACTLY as described. There is no need to be fearful about anything at this office whatsoever. Ill be happy to talk with you if you like. Maybe the office can take your number and Ill call you or they can give you my number. I dont have a personal relationship with anyone at this office. Im just really grateful for the service they provide. Anne Marie Faes

flag | Submitted March 30, 2018

Outstanding Dental Office! From the first step into the office, you are treated like a respected individual. Every question is answered clearly and every procedure is explained. Everyone went above and beyond to fit in a procedure that fit my schedule. My family of four are all patients here and would NEVER think of going anywhere else. I would HIGHLY recommend this dental office!!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Mistake after mistake after mistake. Would NOT recommend.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

I have been seeing Dr Ghaley years. Never had a bad experience. Excellent knowledge and service. I highly recommend him. -EG

flag | Submitted May 3, 2016

I have not seen more negligent dentist in my entire career. I would stay away.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2010

Dr Ghaly took the time to hear what I wanted and then we came up with a plan that worked with my time and my budget. I was so happy with him. His staff was very knowledgeable. I am so happy with the veneers that were placed and how great they looked. Also with his outside financing, I didn't have to deal with financing!! Awesome! Now my smile is amazing!!

flag | Submitted March 21, 2010