Ratings for Dr. Jordan Hochman

Dr. Hockman is a very caring surgeon, who knows his medicine and will go great lengths to make sure you get the cochlear implant you want or need. Thank you Dr. Hockman.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2019

gave me a full explanation of my; problem, potential treatments, expected outcomes, and suggested outcomes. That is what I need to make good decisions.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2019

Dr. Hochman is a genius! Very talented. Very caring. And just really good at his job! I'm very happy with the way my surgery turned out and the hearing that I have. Thank you for taking the time required to find the problem and fix it!! God bless!!

flag | Submitted March 26, 2019

Dr Hochman, I endured verbal abuse from you whenever I came to my appointments. Yelling and belittling me and making me feel like my ears would NEVER be fixed! My mom was even terrified of you. You are SO UNPROFESSIONAL. I am glad others saw a side of you that you could help them instead of tramatize. Not that you'd feel bad, I know its no skin off your nose but I have seen one of the top ENTs in the US and hes COMPLETELY fixed me! When he went into fix one of your jobs, it was a massacre that needed an extra hour just to close! I cannot be angry with you because I am healed, no more pain, no more infection and preparing for my BAHA surgery. The surgery you said I would never be a candidate for... maybeyou just didn't have the talent. Never let your patients feel shattered and hopeless, after all the years you told me it was ALL ME, it wasn't! Maybe the problem is you.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2019

Dr. Hochman was very helpful. He removed a tumor from my ear and I still have full hearing and movement in my face. I am tremendously grateful.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2019

I found him to be caring, attentive, compassionate & competent. My cochlear implant was a success. No complications. I am grateful for my improved hearing. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2018

Incredible doctor. He was so knowledgeable and took his time to explain everything to my son regarding his voice. Put my son at ease.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2018

Haven’t been able to hear since I was 14. I’m 68 now and hearing again. To put it simply Dr. JH is the Gretzky of surgery.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2018

He is amazing. I am very appreciative how he has helped my husband. He listens and is kind!

flag | Submitted September 12, 2018

My husband and I met Dr. Hoffman for the first time and I feel very confident that he will be able to help my husband hear again...Looking forward to seeing him again... we now have some hope for a better quality of life!

flag | Submitted August 7, 2018