Ratings for Dr. Timothy St. Amand

One of the best ER doctors I have ever seen. It's unfortunate the St Catharines hospital is dumpster fire, though, since it really detracts from the care of this excellent doctor

flag | Submitted November 29, 2017

Excellent er. doctor. Wished he had a family practice. Excellent man

flag | Submitted November 8, 2017

Dr. St.Amand is the best emergency room doctor I have ever experienced. He entered out room and introduced himself as Tim. His presence was warming, engaging and kind. He spent time with us talking and offering opinions to our issue. I wish every doctor could have his bed side manner. The staff rating was N/A.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2017

Every time I have seen Dr. St. Amand I have had a wonderful experience, the best doctor I have been to in Niagara.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2017

Kind, empathetic, knowledgeable, humble and precise! I went into Emergency room for pain, and he diagnosed and alleviated my pain within an hour. Most Dr's at his location are rude, condescending, pompous, unprofessional and abrupt. I have heard many there physicians at his location taking unnecessarily rude about patients, and this is Incomprehenable! However, with Dr. St.Amand he took his time, was informative, and precise. He stands apart from his peers! Wish we had more professionals like him in the Emergency room . Sincerely

flag | Submitted August 5, 2017

Very polite, understanding, compasionate doctor. Also very thourough. Goes above and beyond. Best ER dr. I have ever met and i have met many having 4 children i have had many trips to the ER over the years.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2017

Dr. St.Amand goes over and beyond to treat and follow up with his patients. My wife and I brought our daughter in to be looked at with a gastrointestinal infection and Dr. St. Amand's caring bedside manner was amazing. After treating our daughter Dr. St. Amand also called a day or so later to check up on the little munchkin. Awesome doctor!

flag | Submitted March 5, 2017

My husband and I were shocked at how great and professional and likeable this doctor treated me. The hospital and community are very fortunate to have him!

flag | Submitted March 2, 2017

Amazing Doctor!! Very thorough with my Father and great bed side manner. Makes the wait at the ER worth the quality care.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2016

Very kind & took the time to make sure I was diagnosed properly. Very thorough & pleasant to deal with

flag | Submitted September 27, 2016