Ratings for Dr. Timothy St. Amand

Every time I have seen Dr. St. Amand I have had a wonderful experience, the best doctor I have been to in Niagara.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2017

Kind, empathetic, knowledgeable, humble and precise! I went into Emergency room for pain, and he diagnosed and alleviated my pain within an hour. Most Dr's at his location are rude, condescending, pompous, unprofessional and abrupt. I have heard many there physicians at his location taking unnecessarily rude about patients, and this is Incomprehenable! However, with Dr. St.Amand he took his time, was informative, and precise. He stands apart from his peers! Wish we had more professionals like him in the Emergency room . Sincerely

flag | Submitted August 5, 2017

Very polite, understanding, compasionate doctor. Also very thourough. Goes above and beyond. Best ER dr. I have ever met and i have met many having 4 children i have had many trips to the ER over the years.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2017

Dr. St.Amand goes over and beyond to treat and follow up with his patients. My wife and I brought our daughter in to be looked at with a gastrointestinal infection and Dr. St. Amand's caring bedside manner was amazing. After treating our daughter Dr. St. Amand also called a day or so later to check up on the little munchkin. Awesome doctor!

flag | Submitted March 5, 2017

My husband and I were shocked at how great and professional and likeable this doctor treated me. The hospital and community are very fortunate to have him!

flag | Submitted March 2, 2017

Amazing Doctor!! Very thorough with my Father and great bed side manner. Makes the wait at the ER worth the quality care.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2016

Very kind & took the time to make sure I was diagnosed properly. Very thorough & pleasant to deal with

flag | Submitted September 27, 2016

I had been to a lot of drs about my knee pain before ending up at the emergency and by far he was the most helpful, kind and caring. if he had has own clinic i would want him as my dr. Best Dr i have seen by far!

flag | Submitted May 25, 2016

I've had the pleasure of having Dr. Tim help me and my family in the ER a couple times and he has always been very nice, helpful and knowledgeable. Excellent Doctor!

flag | Submitted April 23, 2016

Dr. St.Amand was SO gentle and caring with our 9 month old daughter. He went above and beyond, and was so patient. I would recommend him in a heartbeat.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2015