Ratings for Dr. Jacques Jospitre

SO full of himself-!! charged me $800 for my first visit which was only 45 minutes. THEY LIE TO YOU AT SOHOMD. they tell you that they take insurance but when you go there they stick you with a bill of $800. don't be fooled by these liars.. they are fools. tried to sell me on some vitamin b.s.. does not know his psychiatric medications well. overall a lousy doctor. stand CLEAR of him and SOHOMD. they are con-artists!

flag | Submitted March 23, 2018

WORST DOCTOR I HAVE EVER BEEN TO. DO NOT GO TO HIM. 0 STARS. He showed up to my appointment first thing in the morning when it was supposed to end. Told me I need to pay for bloodwork for vitamin issues which are the cause of my mental health. Should not be licensed to treat anyone ever. The receptionists at SohoMD also talk bad about the patients. Do not go. Do not give them any personal information.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2018

Very insightful. I've been seeing Dr. Jospitre for about 2 years. I recommend him to my friends.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2010