Ratings for Dr. William Wunder

Really cares for his patients, always runs on time.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2017

Dr Wunder has been my doctor for years and I can't say enough good things about him. He is knowledgeable, caring, thorough, patient and willing to spend whatever time needed to make sure that all my questions are answered. I have referred friend and relatives to him through the years and, they, too, are well pleasw

flag | Submitted March 27, 2017

Doesn't seem very knowledgeable and seems to guess about my condition doesn't take time to listen or talk about my conditions. Doesn't hardly ever check me and rushes to get through

flag | Submitted January 9, 2016

I can relate to the comments made by others. "Dismisses issues raised by the patient as insignificant" seems to sum him up almost perfect. He has extreme fear of pain meds. My neurosurgeon told me to find a good family doctor (I had none nor any use for one prior) so I didn't need to see a specialist for pain relief and I was denied other than motrin. He refused to believe that medicine does absolutely nothing for me (other than major stomach issues) even prior to suddenly needing a neurosurgeon and constant pain relief after injury. My mother does very well on motrin as do many women but of all the men I asked only one said it worked for pain. Of all the women I have asked only a few said it doesn't work. So Wunder caused me to revisit neurosurgeon whom had no problem giving me anything I wanted including Percodan. I thank the neurosurgeon for his fantastic care and caring. Without doubt he saved me however he doesn't associate with Deathview where Wunder works!

flag | Submitted October 16, 2013

Dr Wunder is knowledgable, caring and friendly. I completely trust him. I am diabetic with high blood pressure and cholesterol problems. He has me back where I need to be. My A1C has been in the low 7s or better. The last one was 6.3. And my cholesterol is below 140. BP is good too. He's the best.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2013

Harps on weight. Sense of humor was disrespectful to me. Also doesn't take time to focus on investigation of possible serious problems. Not impressed.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2012

Very in-personable and I always feel like I am being rushed and am a hassle by Dr. Wunder.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2010

Dr. Wunder makes me feel like he cares. He listens for as long as I want to talk about whatever issues I'm feeling. He does a good job of explaining to me what's going on with me if something's wrong. That's why sometimes the wait with him gets a little long. He'll spend time with the patient. Any time he feels out of his league he's sent me to the best-of-the-best specialist-wise. I'd recommend him to anyone looking for a family doctor. My wife just actually got pregnant, and Dr. Wunder will be who my child sees.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2010

Nice guy but seems always rushed. He never knows about my history, meds he has prescribed for me, etc.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2010

I feel as if I was misdiagnoised from the start creating large medical debt for me from a specialist and procedures that were not needed. Infact the procedure that I needed could have been treated in his office saving me $100's of dollars. I think he is a very nice man and cares for his patients, but I think he needs to take more time with his patients before sending them off to a specialist.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2010

Dr. William Wunder's Credentials

• Indiana University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1977)

Bakery & Confectionary Union Plan