Ratings for Dr. Ivan Wong

I've had my shoulder repaired twice and twice it has failed. Dr Wong fixed it completely trough micro surgery with a graft and even filmed it for me. It was amazing. Already it feels like I can go back to hockey and it's only been a week. Very skilled surgeon.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2016

Dr Wong is amazing. He just fixed my hip and I'm back to playing hockey better than I ever was before!

flag | Submitted October 2, 2016

I have been a patient of dr Wong for several surgeries. i have had a successful result and am forever grateful to have my life back. I can't believe some people only complain about waiting for him since he is so busy. In my books he's the best there is.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2016

I can't believe this guy is getting good reviews. One person stated that he saw Ivan in the Maritimes. I get it is possible that he has changed his superiority complex since leaving Ontario. My last experience with Dr Wong was sitting in a waiting room with 30 other people, for over 2 hours, just waiting to be told that he was leaving Ontario. For my money Dr. Dale Williams is at the top of the list. You can't do better than Dr. Williams

flag | Submitted September 27, 2016

I have been told my shoulder cannot be fixed by several shoulder surgeons. Only when I was referred by my therapist to see Dr. Wong did I have an option to have surgery. He did this a year ago now, and I must say, this doesn't bother me, but in fact my other shoulder is more sore, and this shoulder which gave me so much trouble for so many years is my good shoulder.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2016

Thanks for putting me back together after a snowmobile accident. 9 hr. Operation.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2016

I have searched out this doctor for my daughter's painful hip. He did not disappoint. He fixed her labrum and now she is back to her sports pain free.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2016

Best doctor I've met. Searched him out and waited to see him. Exactly as I hoped. He was able to help me with my hip pain and now in back playing hockey.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2016

My shoulder is all better now thanks to dr Wong. It used to come out all the time both in the front and back and no one knew what to do with it. Dr Wong out new bone in and fixed it so now it only 3 months and I can use my shoulder. It's been many years that I can't.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2016

Hand down best surgeon I've met. Had a slap tear and no one else wanted to fix me. He didn't hesitate and found the problem straight away.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2016