Ratings for Dr. Ivan Wong

My shoulder that has been torn for years feels as good as new. Dr. Wong has great skills and has a great team that helped me get my life back on track

flag | Submitted May 17, 2018

Dr. Wong repaired my shoulder in 2013. To date have had no problems and the procedure and rehab were very smooth.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2018

Amazing is all I could say. His clinic is busy. But he’s still smiling. And so am I cause I feel great only 6 months after surgery with tiny little keyhole incisions. It looks just like how I saw him on tv. My shoulder feels as good as new and can’t wait for hockey season to start again

flag | Submitted May 3, 2018

Dr. Wong screwed my ankle back together and I went pain-free for 6 weeks, took the boot off and walked like nothing ever happened. The real star of the show!

flag | Submitted April 12, 2018

Wow. Amazing. I’ve been having FAI pain in my hip. Had surgery by 2 other docs and my pain is no better. Finally saw dr Wong and he said he could see how the capsule had not been fixed. He called X-ray to see why they didn’t see it and they agreed with him. I just wish I saw him first to have my hip done.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2018

He is a very smart doctor but, he cancelled my surgery on me twice. The first surgery he cancelled less then a week before. The second time he cancelled my surgery was devastating because I have been waiting 4 years for this. His staff is incompetent because my surgeries we're cancelled because the wrong supplies have been ordered. It's truly unacceptable.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2018

Awesome. I was told there was nothing you could do for my shoulder anymore. Dr Wong said he could rebuild it as long as there was no arthritis. I am full of hope again!!!!

flag | Submitted March 27, 2018

I’m sure he is a brilliant surgeon but is very arrogant. I have a connective tissue disorder and he would only entertain a one sided conversation and not allow for any input from myself. I’m sure for the regular patient he would be a fine doctor.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2018

Excellent surgeon. Traveled from Alberta to meet him and he was able to fix my hip. He printed a 3d model and showed me how he could make me better. It’s only been 6 months and I feel like a new person!!!! Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2018

NO LONGER IN HAMILTON.... apparently left in 2012. It would be great if this website updated such information.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2018

Dr. Ivan Wong's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Dalhousie (Grad. 2003)