Ratings for Dr. Ivan Wong

Had my hip repaired by another group and my pain didn’t go away. Dr Wong did mri and ct scan and printed out my hip showing what needed to be done to make me better. It’s only days after surgery and I can already feel better!!!!

flag | Submitted October 17, 2018

What can I say. Best of the best doctor. Explained what he would do with a 3D model which I now keep on my mantle. Hip couldn't feel better.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2018

Excellent physician, surgeon, and team. Shoulder is now healed after numberous other surgeons tried to fix me. I feel grateful for finally have had surgery by dr Wong

flag | Submitted August 3, 2018

Have had surgery on my shoulder and it was successful. I have since had a second injury to the same shoulder, different tendon. I feel very confident in having Dr. Wong perform this surgery for me.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2018

My shoulder that has been torn for years feels as good as new. Dr. Wong has great skills and has a great team that helped me get my life back on track

flag | Submitted May 17, 2018

Dr. Wong repaired my shoulder in 2013. To date have had no problems and the procedure and rehab were very smooth.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2018

Amazing is all I could say. His clinic is busy. But he’s still smiling. And so am I cause I feel great only 6 months after surgery with tiny little keyhole incisions. It looks just like how I saw him on tv. My shoulder feels as good as new and can’t wait for hockey season to start again

flag | Submitted May 3, 2018

Dr. Wong screwed my ankle back together and I went pain-free for 6 weeks, took the boot off and walked like nothing ever happened. The real star of the show!

flag | Submitted April 12, 2018

Wow. Amazing. I’ve been having FAI pain in my hip. Had surgery by 2 other docs and my pain is no better. Finally saw dr Wong and he said he could see how the capsule had not been fixed. He called X-ray to see why they didn’t see it and they agreed with him. I just wish I saw him first to have my hip done.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2018

He is a very smart doctor but, he cancelled my surgery on me twice. The first surgery he cancelled less then a week before. The second time he cancelled my surgery was devastating because I have been waiting 4 years for this. His staff is incompetent because my surgeries we're cancelled because the wrong supplies have been ordered. It's truly unacceptable.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2018

Dr. Ivan Wong's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Dalhousie (Grad. 2003)