You may also like

Rate Dr. Ivan Wong

Dr. Ivan Wong's Ratings

He is a blessing to the east coast. Great skills to be able to have this top doc in Halifax.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2883808].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 2, 2015

I had shoulder pain for years. Can't believe I can now sleep without pain. It's the best feeling and I can't thank Dr Wong enough. His team was great to help me with surgery. I've even taken part in his research study to see how his new techniques help patients. If you get a chance to see Dr wong you won't regret it.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2882990].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 1, 2015

Dr Wong operated on my hip and was able to fix a large piece of cartilage that was torn with a new product called Cargel. I must say rehab is hard in that I couldn't put all my weight on the hip for almost 9 weeks but it seems to be well worth it. I'm 3 months from surgery and I feel much better. Still not allowed to run on it yet but my pain I had before the surgery is gone. I looking forward to getting my life and sports back.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2881674].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 30, 2015

I was recommended to go see Dr. Wong since I've had pain in my hip for years and no one could figure it out. My physiotherapist said that he has helped many of her patients improve. Sure enough, I met him and he was friendly and helpful to show my problem. There was a long wait for surgery because I think not many people do what he does. Now I'm much better and back to living life pain free.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2880892].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 30, 2015

I searched out Dr Wong since he's operated on high profile athletes. Sure enough he treated me well and showed me my own surgery. My hip is much better but I really should have seen him sooner.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2878055].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 27, 2015

Dr Wong was recommended to me by many of his patients. I must say he lives up to all his recommendations. Surgery went great and now I'm back to all my activities better than ever.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2876928].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 25, 2015

I was referred to Dr. Wong by another surgeon when he was still associated with the Hamilton McMaster Hospital. He did the initial treatment and diagnosis for a Hip Arthoscopy, just before he moved over to Halifax and left me in the very capable hands of dr. Ayeni who performed the surgery about a year later.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2874295].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 23, 2015

Doc is great. Emily and his team make everything go faster. Even though there's a long wait for care I think he has a great team to help us through

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2872754].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 22, 2015

Excellent surgical skills. Can seem to do things when others have said there is no options left.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2870466].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 19, 2015

My son injured his hip playing hockey. We heard the news about bone spurs causing hip pain. Sure enough he had them. Now he's fixed. Thanks doc

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2869635].votes_count ]]