You may also like

Rate Dr. Ivan Wong

Dr. Ivan Wong's Ratings

best doc ever. Fixed my shoulder and now I'm back at hockey better than I was before I dislocated my shoulder. Thanks doc!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2906886].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 27, 2015

Successful surgery. What can I say. He tells it how it is. Good and bad. And let's me know I'm part of the recovery. Great surgeon. Caring. And good team that works with him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2905601].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 26, 2015

I'm 2 years after Dr Wong fixed my hips. I must say I have never felt better. All my pain has gone and I'm able to do the things I want to do better than I remember being able to do it before. I do have some arthritis and wish I met Dr Wong sooner but this has completely changed my life!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2901204].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 20, 2015

Office very prompt with emails. Phones are busy usually. Great care to make sure our issues are addressed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2893843].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 13, 2015

I had my hip repaired with new cartilage. Now feeling much better. Wish I had done this earlier. Looks like lots of other people need to see Dr Wong too because all the wait rooms are full. I hope more people learn what he does.

Was this rating useful? 5 [[ userState['ratings'][2888492].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 7, 2015

Amazing. Fixed my sons shoulder and hip. Would recommend to anyone you care about

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2888312].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 7, 2015

He is a blessing to the east coast. Great skills to be able to have this top doc in Halifax.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2883808].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 2, 2015

I had shoulder pain for years. Can't believe I can now sleep without pain. It's the best feeling and I can't thank Dr Wong enough. His team was great to help me with surgery. I've even taken part in his research study to see how his new techniques help patients. If you get a chance to see Dr wong you won't regret it.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2882990].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 1, 2015

Dr Wong operated on my hip and was able to fix a large piece of cartilage that was torn with a new product called Cargel. I must say rehab is hard in that I couldn't put all my weight on the hip for almost 9 weeks but it seems to be well worth it. I'm 3 months from surgery and I feel much better. Still not allowed to run on it yet but my pain I had before the surgery is gone. I looking forward to getting my life and sports back.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2881674].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 30, 2015

I was recommended to go see Dr. Wong since I've had pain in my hip for years and no one could figure it out. My physiotherapist said that he has helped many of her patients improve. Sure enough, I met him and he was friendly and helpful to show my problem. There was a long wait for surgery because I think not many people do what he does. Now I'm much better and back to living life pain free.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2880892].votes_count ]]