Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey N. Hamlin

Dr. Hamlin and his dental staff seemed nice and knowledgeable. I didn't have a problem with patient care. His office staff was another issue. I find it a bit ridiculous that I had to submit my own insurance claim forms because they do not bill medical insurances (which most dental insurances require medical to be billed first with an impaction). They were not very informative about the process. I didn't even know why that was why my bill was so high until I pried for answers. Even then, they made it seem like it was some inconvenience to them that they had to fill out the claim forms. Even when the claims were filled out and submitted, the payments were mixed up. This headache could have been avoided had they just taken care of the billing like any other dental office I've been to.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2016

flag | Submitted August 24, 2012

He is the most thoughtful Doctor me and my family have ever seen. I am the parent of three teenagers and he has removed all of their wisdom teeth exceptionally well. He even called that night for every one of my children to check in on them......I really care for him and his staff!!!!!

flag | Submitted December 30, 2011

Dr Hamlin called my 15yr old daughter a Baby because she dared to cry during an attempted extraction of a wisdom tooth. His staff ushered us out a side door and left my daughter crying and traumatized. With stitches and and a swollen face. Then they told me they could refund most of my money until I called them out for not even finishing the job. I couldn't see letting him clean my car let alone touching a member of my family again!

flag | Submitted May 18, 2011

Difficulties in resolving issues.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2010