Ratings for Dr. Thory Tessem

Seriously the only thing I recommend for post partum !! He helped within 2 treatments.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2017

What an awesome Doctor. I was feeling lower back pain and stiffness on shoulder. The way he explain about the process is simply amazing. I am so glad i was recommended by a friend. Never thought my body would recover so quickly. Since i belong to technical field. I now understand the difference between massage and acupuncture. Acupuncture is the way to go. Very knowledgeable, Helpful and caring guy. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2017

I was a returning patient until the last visit when I almost walked out with a needle left in my back!!! I thought it was hurting more than the usual sensation I get when I am done. Then as I was getting my stuff to walk out and leave, I touched my back to make sure it was ok and I felt the needle sticking out! I was shocked!!! I was seeing him a year before. I am grateful to my own instincts that I realized it before I left and could have been seriously injured. So is this the NORM ? Yeah, I am not coming back!

flag | Submitted July 5, 2016

Takes the time to explain the problem and the treatment plan. Highly recommend him if you're considering acupuncture.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2016

He is great at explaining what is going on with your body and doesn't mind answering questions. The acugraph is really nice to have to compare what's going on with each visit.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2015

How did he get a top rating!?! It takes at least 25 min for after the needles are placed to be effective. Your lucky if they are in for 15 min. He's a nice guy and if you've never experienced someone who knows what their doing you'd think he was great. Really he's just greedy with his eensive 30 min appts

flag | Submitted May 18, 2015

Very easy to talk to and he's extremely knowledgeable!!

flag | Submitted September 5, 2014

Since March this year I have been suffering with tennis elbow, I had recently looked at various options as the problem was getting worse including physio and cortisone shots etc. Someone suggested trying acupuncture so after doing some digging around I decided to contact Dr Tessems office. I have been twice now and the results are very encouraging. Dr. Tessems knowledge and passion for what he does is clear, he is also a very patient person who is willing to take the time to answer any questions and explain how things work. I would highly recommend him to anyone who is considering acupuncture. This is my first experience having acupuncture and I am confident this is the right option to help relieve my pain and provide long term health benefits.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2014

Have been seeing Dr.Thory for a few months now and can't get over the amazing difference!! I am living an almost pain free life, in large part, I believe to his treatments. The accu-graph is a great tool, which is always accurate in terms of issues bothering me that day. Dr.Thory takes the time to explain things in detail for you and has also gone above and beyond for me. I have highly recommended him to friends and family and will continue to do so in the future.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2013

Dr. Thory Tessem is an amazing acupunturist and I recommend him to anyone with any kind of medical concern that acupuncture can help with. He takes time to explain what and why he is doing certain treatments and even has a neat Acugraph Report that shows energy levels and gives a visual description of imbalances in my body. Acupunture has helped me lead a nearly pain free life and I know believe in the healing power of the human body. If you need acupuncture go see Dr. Thory, he is the best!

flag | Submitted December 13, 2012

Dr. Thory Tessem's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

With an interest in health and fitness since age 12, Thory pursued many avenues of self development. Included are weight training, martial arts, healthy eating strategies, acupuncture and Traditional Chinese Medicine. He now works at his own facility, practicing acupuncture and teaching martial arts to promote health and wellness.

• English

• Alberta College of Acupuncture and Traditional Chinese Medicine (Grad. 2004)