Ratings for Dr. Javed Alloo

I feel very blessed to have Dr. J. Alloo taking care of my husband and me. He is a very kind and compassionate person. He is very patient and a very good listener. We find Dr. Alloo very knowledgeable an he takes the time and patience to explain everything. He has been taking care of us for more than 10 years now and each time we see him we have always felt so comfortable and reassured that we are in very good hands ..... hands that heal and a heart that cares. The staff have always been very helpful to us. They have always helped if we need to see doctor in an emergency. They are very polite and kind and caring when we go for our blood tests. When we see those warm and caring smiles at the Reception area, we begin to feel well already. Mark & Vallery D'Penha

flag | Submitted April 27, 2016

I am so lucky to have found such a wonderful doctor who takes the time to listen and provide a good insight to what ayles me. Staff is always helpful. Craig McBratney

flag | Submitted March 27, 2016

Dr. Alloo is very knowledgeable and passionate about his work, but he can go off on tangents. The staff is okay but not always the most polite.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2015

Awesome best doctor I have had in my life saw me through a very difficult point in my life and always never rushed me cant say enough about this doctor but he is very rare in the medical field. E.C

flag | Submitted July 24, 2014

Receptionist barely spoke English although she was friendly. The Doctor was not super friendly and at the same time he is not very obnoxious, he was OK. Not too bad over all.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2014

Dr. J Alloo is an excellent doctor. He was my doctor when i was pregnant with my first child. He was very helpful and kind and would never rush me to get out. He really is a great listener and I can't thank him enough!

flag | Submitted February 26, 2014

I cannot recommend this doctor. He did not listen to us and was quite curt. I think he may have only been interested in getting rid of us in as little time as possible. extremely unknowledgeable.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2013

Very Knowlegable. Understands my needs and my family's needs as they impact my health.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2012

He is a very dry and disrespectful person, he told me to stop talking because he doesn't care, and also didn't take enough time to diagnose my problem.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2012

He is very polite, respectful and good spirited. He is also extremely smart and will take the necessary time with you to address your concerns. He is not dismissive and is a great listener. The best doctor I have ever met/used.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2011