You may also like

flag | Submitted February 25, 2015

Awesome best doctor I have had in my life saw me through a very difficult point in my life and always never rushed me cant say enough about this doctor but he is very rare in the medical field. E.C

flag | Submitted July 24, 2014

Receptionist barely spoke English although she was friendly. The Doctor was not super friendly and at the same time he is not very obnoxious, he was OK. Not too bad over all.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2014

Dr. J Alloo is an excellent doctor. He was my doctor when i was pregnant with my first child. He was very helpful and kind and would never rush me to get out. He really is a great listener and I can't thank him enough!

flag | Submitted February 26, 2014

I cannot recommend this doctor. He did not listen to us and was quite curt. I think he may have only been interested in getting rid of us in as little time as possible. extremely unknowledgeable.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2013

Very Knowlegable. Understands my needs and my family's needs as they impact my health.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2012

He is a very dry and disrespectful person, he told me to stop talking because he doesn't care, and also didn't take enough time to diagnose my problem.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2012

He is very polite, respectful and good spirited. He is also extremely smart and will take the necessary time with you to address your concerns. He is not dismissive and is a great listener. The best doctor I have ever met/used.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2011

He is excellent in every way. He is warm, empathic, nonjudgemental and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2011

Excellent listener. Spends lot of time to understand problem and diagnosis. ALL DOCTORS IN ONTARIO SHOULD BE LIKE HIM.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2011

Dr. Javed Alloo's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Alloo is very knowledgeable and passionate about his work, but he can go off on tangents. The staff is okay but not always the most polite."

February 25, 2015