You may also like

I can't say enough about Dr Sam. It is beyond evident that he loves what he does. He is personable, professional, and very knowledgeable. I went to him after suffering from painful pelvic floor dysfunction for over 6 months. Within a month, there were massive improvements in my pain levels and I am now pain free after just over two months of treatments. He truly saved me and gave me my life back.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2015

My husband and I find the quality of service is excellent. Going to Dr. Sam has helped with my head aches and sore neck. We go once a month to keep our body mechanics running smoother. Makes for a better quality of life when every part of your body is aligned.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2015

I'm forever grateful to Dr Abbruzzino. After 4 years visiting all kinds of doctors conventional and alternative, acupuncture, massage, osteopathic, physiotherapy, you name it. Nothing worked and I couldn't walk more than 2 blocks at a time. He was the only one that was able to diagnose my condition accurately. After a few super short painless treatments I started walking again, now I can walk for 20 minutes at a time and every month I notice further improvement. He told me that after four years is going to take some time to get to a 100% improvement. However, I keep feeling better and better so I have no doubt that I'll get there, it is just a matter of time. Thank you Dr. Sam from the bottom of my heart! BTW his bed side manners are impeccable and his secretary is awesome.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2014

Dr. Sam rocks. Other chiro's have either tried to put me on a plan where I have to come in 2-3 times a week FOREVER (like that "Sly" marketer that works at Cloverdale), or do things like hook you up to an electrode machine and leave the room. Dr. Sam does neither of those things. He doesn't overbill and doesn't overschedule you. You get the treatment you need and nothing more. I am always in within about a minute of my scheduled appointment time too. I don't know why other doc's can't get their act together like this guy. He's a winner. Oh ya, he's also fixed my neck and back pain.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2013

I have been to many chiros...and settled for Dr Sam more than 10 years ago. He is simply the best.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2013

Single handedly fixed my long-term back pain in a short period of time, extremely professional and overall great experience.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2012

His staff and RMT and himself is a perfect team of chiropractic care. Very nice personality, always with happy face, very skillful and patient caring.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2012

I was referred to Dr.Sam by my cousin. I decided to give Dr. Sam a try. What a shock. Dr.Sam is the ultimate. His treatments have helped me more than having physio therapy for six years. I can actually walk and stand straight without having to force myself. Dr. Sam, thank you. Lucia

flag | Submitted May 4, 2011

I started seeing Sam while living in Toronto. After about almost a year I had to move to Hamilton due to my work. I used to drive all the way to Toronto on a Friday afternoon to see him simply because he was the best Chiropractor I had every seen. I have 2 degenerated discs in my neck and I have seen many different professionals for help so I know a good doctor when I see one. After about a year of living in Hamilton, I am back in Toronto now and I can’t wait to go back to him for a treatment. Being a professional myself, I know what its like to have a career you enjoy and being very good at it. This is how I see Dr. Sam. He truly likes helping people, and he is good at it. We need more people like him in our community. I encourage people to support him as I feel that we all deserve the best. Alex

flag | Submitted February 17, 2011

Honest, helpful, and genuine. I've been seeing this man for 5+ yrs and have never had anything but a great experience. One of the best in the province I'm sure.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2009

Dr. Sam Abbruzzino's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• Website has been updated from "None" to "http://www.ratemds.com/doctor-ratings/146332/Dr-David-Neskar-Etobicoke-ON.html". Postal Code has been updated from "M8V0" to "M9V 4C2". Address has been updated from "None" to "40 Westmore Drive". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "14167450101".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I can't say enough about Dr Sam. It is beyond evident that he loves what he does. He is personable, professional, and very knowledgeable. I went to him after su..."

March 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My husband and I find the quality of service is excellent. Going to Dr. Sam has helped with my head aches and sore neck. We go once a month to keep our body me..."

January 26, 2015
  • City changed from "North York" to "Etobicoke"

December 4, 2012
  • City changed from "Toronto" to "North York"

October 16, 2012