Ratings for Dr. Joseph Partyka

LOL If in fact info of Dr Partyka's career is true WHO CARES???? My family love him so much he could've been an Al Kaida terrorist 😄 He's a great doc who saved my life!!! Was probably posted by a recently retired disgraced BEAUSEJOUR doc who made his hatred for Chiropractors known when he ran the dr union!!!! I smell a bitter old retired BEAUSEJOUR MD!!!!

flag | Submitted November 29, 2016

I had him as a family doctor a while back and was very pleasent to talk with but his diagnosis were so far off i almost had to be hospitlized,he would tell me i had some bad disease then after my results came back it was pretty minor and that happened a few times. I am glad i have a new doctor as this guy is a quack.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2016

A very dangerous man ,his misdiagnosis caused my family incredible greif ,all comments are due to his phoney concern to gain your confidence then let you down ,only interested in money no better than any unscrupulous pill pushing salesman ,money hungry immigrant,

flag | Submitted February 20, 2016

Dr. Partyka was very unprofessional when he left the St. Bon Clinic. I found him very easy to talk to when I first met him but when it came to push and shove he didn't know how to handle himself. Early last year I had a stroke and my wife took me into his office. I couldn't talk and couldn't remember my wife's or my children's name. All he did was send me home with additional PB medication. Fortunately a nurse(in our family) looked at me and recommended that I go to emergency and am very fortunate for that. Dr. Partyka is a fine human being but not too sure of himself.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2013

Fabulous family doctor! Rarely keeps you waiting, really listens, great sense of humour. After moving back to Wpg, I searched for a family doctor for 5 years. I was so relieved to find Dr. Partyka! Very disappointed that he's moving his practice out of town. With no replacement doctor, it's back to the 2-3 hours waits and impersonal, rushed consultations at the walk-in clinics.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2012

I agree with all the previous patients before me. I depended on Dr. Partyka tremendously as I have many maladies and he had to work with several specialist and was willing to work closely with my pharmacist due to the many med's I am on. What I am soo upset with is how he has treated all of us in just disappearing, leaving us in a lurch. I was supposed to see him at the end of Sept. Thank God I still had repeats on med's. Any thought of integrity or compassion I had thought Dr. Partyka carried with great care, has gone down the tubes. I just hope he doesn't let anyone down in Beausejour like he has in Winnipeg!cm

flag | Submitted September 8, 2012

Dr. Partyka was a wonderful doctor--took his time during the appointment and discussed options with me. As a young female I felt comfortable with him; he was very respectful. However, the lack of notice that he was leaving and the unwillingness to direct me to a new doctor was disappointing. Someone could have had the respect for his patients to give us a heads up. JL

flag | Submitted August 28, 2012

Absolutely the best doc I've had in 40 years and just got word that he's leaving the Clinic! Next to a death in the family, this has to be the worst news - I am devastated! It is next to impossible to find a caring, decent and knowledgeable doctor here. He has been a real blessing to me and my family members, such that the news is hard to take in. An active listener, quick to make the necessary referrals, spot-on with his diagnoses, competent and efficient - Dr. Joseph is a rarity and a Godsend in the profession. We wish him rich blessings and great success in his life and career, but we remain very sad that he is leaving. Thank you very much for your outstanding medical care of me and my family, Dr. Joseph, and all the very best to you in your career. We will certainly miss you! :( LS

flag | Submitted June 27, 2012

I would agree AN AMAZING Doctor have never felt rushed quite the opposite in fact. He has even taken on my eldery parents when no other MD could be bothered with them!!! He is simply a saint!!! Thanks for everything Dr. Partyka!!!

flag | Submitted June 17, 2012

He has been my doctor for over a year now, He is truly amazing and takes his time to care for you. I dont go to him with every little thing as he is a busy man, but when I go he is devoted to solving problems. Last time however, he seemed to rush me and was not attentive. So I have not gone back in awhile. Everyone has their down days I guess. His Office staff however,are very unprofessional, and rude. took me having something serious and having to see him alot in 3 weeks for them to warm up to me. They finally started treating me like a person not a burden.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2012