Ratings for Dr. Dang Khoa Nguyen

equipe tres spécialisé et travail tout les jours pour redonner une qualité de vie a ses patients . Pour ma part c'est réussi ! Chapeau et belle équipe ! David

flag | Submitted July 9, 2017

Dr. Nguyen est un excellent neurologue. Il est à l'écoute de son patient. Oui, il peut sembler froid mais c'est seulement une façade. Dr. Nguyen veut toujours le bien de ses patients. Il est toujours à la recherche de la bonne solution pour aider le mieux son patient. Seul bémol Dr. Nguyen a une longue liste de patients alors il fort possible qu'on ne le voit pas dans les délais prescrit. Par contre, il n'y peut rien. Dernière chose, j'apprécie beaucoup qu'il est une infirmière disponible lorsque nous allons moins bien. Elle fait le relais avec le médecin et elle nous rappelle pour nous dire ce que le Dr. a décidé de faire. Et si Dr.Nguyen juge qu'il faut nous voir, il nous fait venir à son bureau.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2016

Dr.Nguyen est un bon médecin . Il est à l'écoute de son patient , professionnel et effectue de bon suivi. Effectivement , il peut sembler froid mais au contraire , il est totalement attentif au patient et ses explications/symptômes afin de déterminer le bon diagnostic . Il semble apprécier lors que qu'on est clair et précis avec lui.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2016

Dr. Nguyen wasn't satisfied with my medication intake, which another neurologist gave me without a diagnosis. Dr. Nuyen said he'd rather know the source of my seizures before giving me medication so I was monitored for a few days. Diagnosis: partial epilepsy. The staff and Dr. Nguyen were very helpful and kind during my stay, answered my questions, took the time to explain what is really happening. I'm happy I finally have someone who listened to me and got me properly tested! (EEGs, MRI, monitoring...) He adjusted my medication, which makes me feel much better, less groggy and more energized. My seizures are under control and I can finally drive again and live a normal life!

flag | Submitted August 18, 2016

Went there for my son, first time we met told us, that his patients don't work, which I found was such a stupid statement. Maybe some of his patients don't work, but it doesn't mean all of them. It's like when we were at St.Justine the neurologist nurse male told my son that if he wants to one day have a girlfriend he needs to get the operation to remove where the eplispie comes from. Anyways, find he's not consistent, doesn't really listen, like he has what he knows in his head. I read in a lot of articles that one of the things that can bring on seizures is not eating properly or missing meals. My son has had since 2012 I would say about 3 major seizures with his blood sugar dropping to like 1.7 1.9 etc. And, all 3 times he hadn't eaten or eaten late. But he argues that it is impossible. He told us that my son had epilsie in 2 different places, and when I asked him last time about it, he didn't seem sure. Then he's updating his medication and doses on his computer. Aren't those things suppose to be up to date. I find most of the neurologist are all game to operate. At first we were told it would be 70% successful, now it's 50/50. that it's a senative operation and a mistake can be made, and they might not be able to get it all. If they make a mistake, he can lose his speech or motor skills, or memory etc. My son has had epilispie since the age of 4, petit mal, absences. He's has Eporal lobe Epilispie. He is now 23. He gets these partial seizures which he's not comfortable with, so he ends up sitting at home. But when the seizures are controlled he's like you and me, went to school and even got a DEP en peinter en batiment. Worked, very smart, hard worker, great person. I'm sorry if I have put this doctor down, but he needs to not only listen to us but to hear what we are saying. I find he's more like a production line! Sorry! Oh yeah, another thing this law in Quebec that says a patient at the age of 14 can decide for themselves to have the operation or not is not too intellengent, if there is a problem with the operation who is going to take of them. I'm alone I need to work full time just to pay the bills, roof, food, and clothes besides his medications etc, so tell me Quebec who, will change his diapers, feed, and wash him etc. And if I stay home to take care of him who's going to pay the bills? And if the doctor says his patients don't work well he's not going to be working any faster that way or meeting any partner either! Sure things can go well, but if he does have it in 2 places then he will always have it. Ok maybe not as bad, less meds, less seizures, hopefully so lets open his brain for 2 weeks to see where the seizures are coming from. P.S. What we learn in school and in our textbooks is not exactly reality, it's the basis!

flag | Submitted August 29, 2015

flag | Submitted January 12, 2012

Not Good Staff because not examen pass.Not on time anytime and dont (écoute my problem). Not helpful beucause do not respond at call of me or my Pharmatical. RX allegie medicaments in my dossier...He seed me it's /psychiatrique/Psychologique, not have epilepsie during the nithg having (jamais) not pass me de test...Excuse my english, is not very good..

flag | Submitted December 28, 2011

Did not find any neurological problem, instead he implied I was manipulating and faking the problems. Also he suspected serious issues with my psychiatric meds. I felt stigmatized because I have a mental health condition (bipolar). I found him condescending and felt truly humiliated by his careless approach.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2011

I went with my mom to this doctor. He explained well what my mom had and did some tests at that right moment. He knows his stuff and his concerned about his patients welfare.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2010