Ratings for Dr. Hongsheng Zhu

Would definitely recommend! Was extremely helpful in helping me choose the best option. Kind and understanding! Thanks Doc

flag | Submitted May 28, 2015

Amazing quality! Not only is he accurate, but he makes sure that the patient feels great! He is kind and thoughtful, and even though I came a few minutes late, he did not mind at all! Wonderful doctor!

flag | Submitted July 4, 2013

Dr. Zhu did a total knee replacement on my mother and was exceptional in his bedside manner and extremely helpful with her care before and after surgery.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2011

He wouldn't see me because I was ten minutes late and he doesn't like it when you come late, so I don't know what his knowledge level is. It was my first visit to him, so I didn't even get in. He makes you feel like he believes his time is more important than yours and won't see you if you don't get there right on time regardless of the reason. As I was reschuduling for a different doctor in the office one of his patients walked out, so he wouldn't have even been in my room to see me until after the scheduled time.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2010

Dr. Hongsheng Zhu's Credentials

• Medical College Of Wisconsin (Grad. 1995)