Ratings for Dr. Bunnie Hill

Best, most caring doctor I have ever had! Hands down. I love her!

flag | Submitted September 29, 2018

Horrible experience. Very rude and unprofessional.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2015

Dr. Hill is the epitome of a fantastic doctor. In 60 years, I've never experienced a doctor who comes close to having her knowledge and compassion.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2015

Simply the best physician ever as far as I'm concerned. Very knowledgable, considerate and caring!

flag | Submitted July 6, 2011

She is a very good and loving and caring doctor. She helps you understand what is going on and she doesn't ever look at it as "hurry up, I'm on a schedule" like most doctors do.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2010

She is among the best !! My wife & I (82yrs &83yrs) old have been patients of hers for 10yrs. She is very attentive. We drv fm Baton Rouge to see her.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2009

Dr. Bunnie is a fantastic doctor. She's so great that she helped me get birth control because I wasn't comfortable letting another doctor examine me. I've seen her for about 8 years and she really goes out of her way to assist in whatever you might need. Chad, on the other hand, is quick to judge..doesn't listen to what you're saying and takes far too long to see patients.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

I saw her nurse practitioner and Chad left extreemly dissapointed. He already had his mind made up about me before he ever met me and immediately pulled out antidepressants for me to take without ever running the first test or asking me the first question. I was prejudged before he ever met me and was supposed to take a drug I in no way needed or wanted that you could not just quit if tests showed it was something else. He seemed more interested in doing a sell job on antidepressants than actually finding out what was wrong with me. I will not EVER see him again! I have discovered what was wrong with me since and it was a simple fix, NO drugs needed!

flag | Submitted December 13, 2008

Really good ... just have long waits (because she's so good ... she talks to you and makes sure you got the proper care before moving on)

flag | Submitted December 6, 2008

She immediately addressed my problem, answered my questions thoroughly, and did not hesitate to go into more detail when I asked her to.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2008

Dr. Bunnie Hill's Credentials

• Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans (Grad. 1993)

Coventry Healthcare