Ratings for Dr. SAMI O. Khan

Great surgeon and kind person. I'm back on the tennis courts. He has done my knee and my shoulder.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2016

Kind doctor with great surgical skill. Recommend highly

flag | Submitted February 6, 2016

Dr. Khan is a great physician. I injured my shoulder playing tennis and needed surgery. He helped me feel comfortable throughout the whole process and now I am back playing A level tennis! And when my son hurt his knee in college sports, he helped him through that and he is back playing too! I would not go to anyone else!

flag | Submitted May 14, 2015

Great orthopedic surgeon - did surgery on myself and my son too. Great results

flag | Submitted January 17, 2015

Resurgens is a McDonald's of orthopedics. Avoid this office particularly.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2014

Went to see dr khan after pulling something in my neck. He did an X-ray and thought it was a pinched nerve in my neck. Did physical therapy as he recommended. Had the hardest time trying to get in touch with him to get some questions answered. i left. Messages for him to call me and never got a call back. His staff scheduled me for an mri and it took them forever to do because they had insurance issues. Finally after they scheduled mri, I found out it was cheaper to pay for it out of pocket the pay my insurance deductible. Nonetheless, it seems like a chop shop doctors office. Concerned about getting as many patients thru there rAther then providing real care. I still in pain whe I wait for results but thinking about finding another ortho.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2014

I have been seeing Dr Khan for the last 4 years for my sports related shoulder (rotator cuff) and knee injury (ACL tear) and have even sent my friends and relatives to him. His bedside manner and surgical skill are perfect. He is a kind, intelligent person who takes his time with each patient. After trying to avoid surgery with physical therapy, I finally had my ACL repaired, and it is as good as new. He did a fabulous job. I have complete trust and respect for Dr Khan. Highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted August 19, 2014

Dr. Khan did a terrible job on my ACL replacement and meniscus repair. He shaved off too much menisci and placed the new ACL in such a way that I cannot fully bend my knee to stretch my quad muscle. Also, the knee now cracks and creaks. It also stays swollen with fluid. He said my repaired knee "will be your 'good' knee" -- far from what I got. Rather than admit his poor surgery he recommended knee replacement. He also tried to get me to say I had arthritis in my knee before the injury! I doubt this man's integrity as well as his skill. I've moved on to another doctor and another rehab office and have seen some improvement although the problems were confirmed. I will never use Resurgens again.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2014

Dr. Kahn treated my 26 yr old son for a broken tibia & fibula; the break required surgery, and Dr. Kahn was patient, offered all possible scenarios, and let my son make the decision. My son had never had any surgical procedure before, and was understandably nervous. Dr. Kahn made the experience as smooth as possible. Our family was quite impressed and quite pleased with the care and followup treatment.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2014

Dr Khan is a kind person and a great physician. His diagnosis matched exactly to the MRI. Even after a perfect surgery, he is always available to answer and questions I have. I couldn't be happier with Dr Khan and my rotator cuff surgery outcome!

flag | Submitted January 2, 2013

Dr. SAMI O. Khan's Credentials

• Hindi

• Emory University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2001)

Kaiser-Permanente