Ratings for Dr. Kutty K. Chandran

I went to have blood work done at this office on many occasions and every time I called for results they always said that everything was fine. I started to get suspicious so last week before my next blood check for cholesterol, etc and the office said it was important for me to fast. I went to Wendy's and had a few burgers and two large fries and soda. Needless to say the office drew my blood and just like all the others times they said everything was fine. I called the lab myself for the results and they informed me that my sugar and cholesterol where very high and they also informed that they hadn't sent the result to doctor Chandran's office YET!!! What the heck!!!! Not going back to this office

flag | Submitted January 27, 2017

Dr Chandran is simply the best doctor ever! He is very caring and helpful

Submitted July 28, 2012

Dr. Chandran is the BEST doctor South Florida (or the nation) could possibly have. He is extremely smart and such a great, compassionate doctor. If you ask other patients, you will see how likeable he is, and how he really does care for the well-being of each and every one of his patients. The staff is so friendly, and you will learn to love them in no time. Each staff member will get to know their patients by heart, and you will be greeted at the door on a first-name basis. The practice is busy (but what doctors office isn't?) but very effective. I would recommend this doctor to EVERYONE in the south florida (broward county/miami-dade) area!! :)

flag | Submitted August 8, 2010

Dr. Chandran is the simply the best. Sometimes there can be a slight wait (maybe 15-20 min) but it is worth it because once you get in he gives you all the time you need for your own appt. He is very smart and compassionate. The staff is great too!!

flag | Submitted March 19, 2010