You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Ranveer Chandy

My front tooth chipped and I was desperate for an urgent filling. I called the office, explained the urgency of my problem, and the clinic staff went out of their way to schedule my visit in a very short time frame . Upon arrival, dr. Chandy reassured me that I will be smiling again in no time. The procedure was detailed, handled with great care and caution. When I looked in the mirror I couldn't believe that he made my tooth more perfect than before. The color of the tooth is 100% same, and the shape is flawless. He also polished both my front teeth to the extent that the texture looks and feels like glass. Dr. Chandy is a trustworthy and experienced dentist who has been my family dentist for years. Once again, I am totally satisfied with his work and smiling big!

flag | Submitted October 27, 2015

My second visit to the practice was horrible. I had booking with Dr. Chandy, but Dr. Siddhu came to do procedure. I was not informed what she was going to do and who she was. right from the beginning I asked for Dr. Chandy but no one cares. I wanted to stop Dr. Siddhu but she kept saying "2 Minutes". She did all the procedure on me without my permission or consent. I was very upset. Then Dr. Chandy wanted to give lame excuses. The punctuality at the practice is very poor. An hour wait time is normal despite appointment. They take more patient than they can handle and keep hopping from one patient to other.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2015

Dr. Chandy and staff gave me and excellent experience! I came in to get a second opinion on Implants. Dr. Chandy explained everything properly answered all my questions, and I felt very comfortable and decided to go ahead with my implants. Experience was awesome I had no sensitivity afterwards and am quite happy with the overall experience. I am now booked for a crown, and will be able to see it get made right at the office. Dr. Chandy personally took the time to show me how they make crowns in office on the cerec machine! Can't believe so much has advanced in technology and am happy that Reliance Dental is above and beyond.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2015

I was at south office nothing was explained to me properly by staff so confused and not sure why a lady dentist works there but it said that dr chandy works there I was there to see him but saw her instead misleading.found it unprofessional that the dentist was too busy having hissy fits with her support staff.....rather than listening to my problems ...disappointed ....

Submitted July 27, 2015

Had a lot of work that i was putting off for years. Was pretty worried about what I was looking forward to. But it was a painless and calm experience. Dr. Chandy did my fillings without freezing. The staff was very patient walked me through everything. First visit was surprisingly relaxing, and afterwards I kept coming. Great Clinic TV's and headphones to relax you clean environment and warm team.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2015

flag | Submitted April 2, 2015

Excellent service in my time of need. My child needed surgical repair of her broken tooth and Dr Chandy came to avail after hours due to his excellent client physician relationship with my family. We returned with a much soothed child and relief.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2015

Our family had a great experience with Dr. Chandy and his team. We all came in for check ups and cleaning and were also able to get some fillings done. I loved the fact that they direct bill the insurance. Dr. Chandy was very gentle with our children and very personable. The clinic was very clean and you could tell the doctor was up to date with the latest technologies. Great place will highly recommend!

flag | Submitted March 31, 2015

Been going to see Dr. Chandy for almost 6 years now. He is very passionate about his work and knowledgeable. This past visit he designed a crown for me in office, got it cemented in the same visit, which was great for me especially since I work out of town. I got to see my tooth get milled with the Cerec machine. Dr. Chandy is always up to date with technology and explains about everything, even the products he is using- i asked him last visit:) He is very honest, and stands behind his work- not many do that these days!

flag | Submitted March 10, 2015

I had an excellent experience with this clinic and Dentist. I have had many issues with my teeth and have been to a few other dental clinics. My teeth were in very bad shape. I did not take very good care of my dental hygiene and i'm sure genetics contributed to poor health as well. What I really liked about Dr. Chandy is that he gave me many options and described each option in detail from price, time frame and overall look . From my previous experiences at other clinics I found that I was never getting options, for example the Dentist told me that this was the only one option. There are always dental options depending on everyones situation. I like this best about this Dentist that he gave me all options and then took the time to explain everything. The staff was great as well, they answered my questions about insurance and took the time to call the insurance company to see if I was covered. Not many places do this, as it takes a lot of time. The dentist is a perfectionist and takes his time to do good work. I would rather wait a little longer to have the job done well then keep coming back for the same problem. I liked coming here and will come here again with my family and will definetly refer my friends. Thank you sooo much!!

flag | Submitted February 26, 2015

Dr. Ranveer Chandy's Credentials

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My front tooth chipped and I was desperate for an urgent filling. I called the office, explained the urgency of my problem, and the clinic staff went out of t..."

October 27, 2015
  • A new 3.5-star rating has been posted. "My second visit to the practice was horrible. I had booking with Dr. Chandy, but Dr. Siddhu came to do procedure. I was not informed what she was going to do an..."

October 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Chandy and staff gave me and excellent experience! I came in to get a second opinion on Implants. Dr. Chandy explained everything properly answered all my q..."

August 25, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "I was at south office nothing was explained to me properly by staff so confused and not sure why a lady dentist works there but it said that dr chandy works the..."

July 27, 2015
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "I was there at south side office with my daughter she is 7 there was a female dentist Dr. Sidho if I am correct which was very rude and did not freez my daught..."

June 15, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "None" to "http://www.reliancedental.ca/". Postal Code has been updated from "T5A0" to "T6X 0P2". Address has been updated from "None" to "1038 91 Street Southwest". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "17804666789".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Had a lot of work that i was putting off for years. Was pretty worried about what I was looking forward to. But it was a painless and calm experience. Dr. Chan..."

April 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Chandy was very kind and helpful. His bedside manner was great. He came in shaked my hand and introduced hiself, and explained step by step what was needed...."

April 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent service in my time of need. My child needed surgical repair of her broken tooth and Dr Chandy came to avail after hours due to his excellent client ph..."

April 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Our family had a great experience with Dr. Chandy and his team. We all came in for check ups and cleaning and were also able to get some fillings done. I loved ..."

March 31, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Been going to see Dr. Chandy for almost 6 years now. He is very passionate about his work and knowledgeable. This past visit he designed a crown for me in offi..."

March 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had an excellent experience with this clinic and Dentist. I have had many issues with my teeth and have been to a few other dental clinics. My teeth were in ..."

February 26, 2015
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "Mentioned that I may want veneers, without my permission or knowledge he sent in a request for the procedure to my insurance company. During the appointment he ..."

February 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a wonderful experience at this office. They took very good care of my family and my boys love coming here."

December 14, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Really good dentists. My 4 year old was made so comfortable I had no problem getting her teeth clean. Very knowledgable staff. Excellent doctor"

November 26, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Egoistic and always late. Not impressed. Also, high turnover of staff. Must say a lot about him as an employer too, huh?"

October 25, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great friendly and knowledgeable staff. I have been going to Dr Chandy for the last 3 years. Always had an exceptional service and care. Every single time i wen..."

October 1, 2014