Ratings for Dr. Ranveer Chandy

My Kids came to see Dr. Chandy for exam and fillings. Overall experience was good considering its a Dentist office. Clinic was really modern and clean. Staff was super nice. We are now bringing our whole family here.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2016

Have been seeing Dr. Chandy for many years. Great experience and wonderful service.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2016

Terrible terrible terrible...never again. As if there has never been professional training received.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2016

I had an excellent experience with Dr. Chandy and his staff. I got a sports injury- got kneed in the Jaw and chipped my two front teeth. My family had been seeing Dr. Chandy for years. We called the office and they took us in right away even though it was 5 mins to closing and the Dr. had left the office.. Dr. Chandy came back to the office just to see me. I was in awful pain and could not move my jaw. Dr. Chandy took the x rays diagnosed my jaw -it was displaced and locked- I couldn't move it. He was able to dislodge the jaw so I could close my mouth and then forwarded my x rays to a specialist as I needed surgery. The next day he called the specialist office and facilitated my appointment. If he had not seen me quickly and helped me out I would have been waiting for hours in pain at the hospital. His quick reaction helped me get cared for quickly. Once I received my surgery I came in to see Dr. Chandy and got 2 veneers on my front teeth! Looks as though nothing happened! I'll keep coming to him - he's awesome!

flag | Submitted March 27, 2016

this dude talks way too much and dr sidhue is absolutely terrible I was in way too much pain when she was working on me

Submitted February 24, 2016

My front tooth chipped and I was desperate for an urgent filling. I called the office, explained the urgency of my problem, and the clinic staff went out of their way to schedule my visit in a very short time frame . Upon arrival, dr. Chandy reassured me that I will be smiling again in no time. The procedure was detailed, handled with great care and caution. When I looked in the mirror I couldn't believe that he made my tooth more perfect than before. The color of the tooth is 100% same, and the shape is flawless. He also polished both my front teeth to the extent that the texture looks and feels like glass. Dr. Chandy is a trustworthy and experienced dentist who has been my family dentist for years. Once again, I am totally satisfied with his work and smiling big!

flag | Submitted October 27, 2015

My second visit to the practice was horrible. I had booking with Dr. Chandy, but Dr. Siddhu came to do procedure. I was not informed what she was going to do and who she was. right from the beginning I asked for Dr. Chandy but no one cares. I wanted to stop Dr. Siddhu but she kept saying "2 Minutes". She did all the procedure on me without my permission or consent. I was very upset. Then Dr. Chandy wanted to give lame excuses. The punctuality at the practice is very poor. An hour wait time is normal despite appointment. They take more patient than they can handle and keep hopping from one patient to other.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2015

Dr. Chandy and staff gave me and excellent experience! I came in to get a second opinion on Implants. Dr. Chandy explained everything properly answered all my questions, and I felt very comfortable and decided to go ahead with my implants. Experience was awesome I had no sensitivity afterwards and am quite happy with the overall experience. I am now booked for a crown, and will be able to see it get made right at the office. Dr. Chandy personally took the time to show me how they make crowns in office on the cerec machine! Can't believe so much has advanced in technology and am happy that Reliance Dental is above and beyond.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2015

I was at south office nothing was explained to me properly by staff so confused and not sure why a lady dentist works there but it said that dr chandy works there I was there to see him but saw her instead misleading.found it unprofessional that the dentist was too busy having hissy fits with her support staff.....rather than listening to my problems ...disappointed ....

Submitted July 27, 2015

Had a lot of work that i was putting off for years. Was pretty worried about what I was looking forward to. But it was a painless and calm experience. Dr. Chandy did my fillings without freezing. The staff was very patient walked me through everything. First visit was surprisingly relaxing, and afterwards I kept coming. Great Clinic TV's and headphones to relax you clean environment and warm team.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2015