You may also like

Rate Dr. Ranveer Chandy

Dr. Ranveer Chandy's Ratings

I was at south office nothing was explained to me properly by staff so confused and not sure why a lady dentist works there but it said that dr chandy works there I was there to see him but saw her instead misleading.found it unprofessional that the dentist was too busy having hissy fits with her support staff.....rather than listening to my problems ...disappointed ....

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2878068].votes_count ]]

Submitted July 27, 2015

Had a lot of work that i was putting off for years. Was pretty worried about what I was looking forward to. But it was a painless and calm experience. Dr. Chandy did my fillings without freezing. The staff was very patient walked me through everything. First visit was surprisingly relaxing, and afterwards I kept coming. Great Clinic TV's and headphones to relax you clean environment and warm team.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2772084].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 9, 2015

Dr. Chandy was very kind and helpful. His bedside manner was great. He came in shaked my hand and introduced hiself, and explained step by step what was needed.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2765474].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 3, 2015

Excellent service in my time of need. My child needed surgical repair of her broken tooth and Dr Chandy came to avail after hours due to his excellent client physician relationship with my family. We returned with a much soothed child and relief.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2764495].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 2, 2015

Our family had a great experience with Dr. Chandy and his team. We all came in for check ups and cleaning and were also able to get some fillings done. I loved the fact that they direct bill the insurance. Dr. Chandy was very gentle with our children and very personable.
The clinic was very clean and you could tell the doctor was up to date with the latest technologies. Great place will highly recommend!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2762606].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 31, 2015

Been going to see Dr. Chandy for almost 6 years now. He is very passionate about his work and knowledgeable. This past visit he designed a crown for me in office, got it cemented in the same visit, which was great for me especially since I work out of town. I got to see my tooth get milled with the Cerec machine. Dr. Chandy is always up to date with technology and explains about everything, even the products he is using- i asked him last visit:) He is very honest, and stands behind his work- not many do that these days!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2745712].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 10, 2015

I had an excellent experience with this clinic and Dentist. I have had many issues with my teeth and have been to a few other dental clinics. My teeth were in very bad shape. I did not take very good care of my dental hygiene and i'm sure genetics contributed to poor health as well. What I really liked about Dr. Chandy is that he gave me many options and described each option in detail from price, time frame and overall look . From my previous experiences at other clinics I found that I was never getting options, for example the Dentist told me that this was the only one option. There are always dental options depending on everyones situation. I like this best about this Dentist that he gave me all options and then took the time to explain everything. The staff was great as well, they answered my questions about insurance and took the time to call the insurance company to see if I was covered. Not many places do this, as it takes a lot of time. The dentist is a perfectionist and takes his time to do good work. I would rather wait a little longer to have the job done well then keep coming back for the same problem. I liked coming here and will come here again with my family and will definetly refer my friends. Thank you sooo much!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2737136].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 26, 2015

Mentioned that I may want veneers, without my permission or knowledge he sent in a request for the procedure to my insurance company. During the appointment he kept trying to sell me on the procedure and convince me that he would give me a good deal on it. This was after my first appointment. Told me he saw something strange on my x-ray and he would refer me to a specalist, he never did. How about building a relationship with a patient instead of treating g them like dollar signs?

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2720949].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 13, 2015

I had a wonderful experience at this office. They took very good care of my family and my boys love coming here.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2653190].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 14, 2014

Really good dentists. My 4 year old was made so comfortable I had no problem getting her teeth clean. Very knowledgable staff. Excellent doctor

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2633494].votes_count ]]