Ratings for Dr. Wayne P. Tongco

Best urologist I have ever been to, and I have been to a lot!! Very personable and knowledgeable. Excellent doctor!

flag | Submitted June 22, 2015

He took care of my mom in san antonio tx, and did excellent.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2010

I had an UT infection and small amounts of blood in my urine for over a year. The only treatment I got for it was different antibiotics. My meds did not seem to be fully scrutinized for possible problems. A friend, who is not in even in the medical field, recognized one of my meds as a possible cause. Once I stopped taking it, my infections cleared up. This doctor acknowledged it could have been the problem, but seemed to minimize it's importance. During the year I was in and out of this office, a nurse there said that some people just live with blood in their urine....wrong answer! This doctor was very nice and may be totally adequate for simple UT infections but didn't seem to do enough research to find a solution for my complicated situation.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2010

Dr. Wayne P. Tongco's Credentials

• Univ Of Tx Med Sch At San Antonio, San Antonio Tx 78284 (Grad. 2003)