Ratings for Dr. JAE Song

I am a 33 year old female who suffers from severe cases of both foot drop and neuropathy. Dr. Song is AMAZING! He is so wonderful - as are the staff - that I don't mind if they run a little behind schedule. I was referred to Dr. Song to manage my severe cases of neuropathy and drop foot. Dr. Song listened intently about how my disabilities affected my day to day life as well as my hobbies. He then talked with me, at length, about how he could help me. He never said he could cure me. He was simply honest about where he felt he could improve my life. Dr. Song had a "one of a kind" AFO made for me, allowing me to ride horses again! Dr. Song is a very caring individual and he explains EVERYTHING about a procedure. I was worried about getting injections in my toes for a procedure. He spoke with me about my concern until I felt comfortable. His staff helped me understand by drawing pictures for me. Overall, I would confidently and happily refer anyone to Dr. Song.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2010

Dr Song did not help me at all. In fact he messed up a small plantar fibroma, so it is permanently damaged.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2010

He did not recognize a very serious foot infection that could have resulted in amputation or worse. please do not hesitate to ask questions or seek other advice. this is after a dozen or more visits and the condition worsening each time. Please, be assertive and your own advocate!

flag | Submitted March 18, 2010