Ratings for Dr. Omar Rahaman

Most knowledgeable M.D. I have ever had the pleasure to know.He is caring,knowledgeable and honest.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2016

I was over the moon when I learned about Suboxone being available in Edmonton. I just recently moved to Saint Albert from Banff. Why leave Banff? Sad truth sadly was so it would not be a burden for my family to have to go to Banff to identify my body. I give up. The opiates have won. I am done this sad and pathetic life I created . I have been planning and ok with killing myself. A friend told me that Suboxone in available in Alberta and not too impossible to get .I heard about Dr.Omar and actually felt there could be hope me. And then I called his office. A year and a half wait to see him. Wow .... I'll be Dead by winter.😞

flag | Submitted September 6, 2016

Dr. Rahaman is without a doubt,the best ,most caring M.D. I have ever known.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2016

One of the most knowledgeable M.D.s I have ever met . Honest and cordial treating his patients with the utmost care and respect.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2014

He has helped me get some of my life back thru proper meds and direction what a awesome DR ..wish there were more like him ..

flag | Submitted September 18, 2014

Awesome doctor, very caring and knowledgable. Im very happy to have him as my doctor. He tells me how it is and doesnt sugercoat it. I respect him for that.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2014

My 75 year old husband has been seeing Dr. Rahaman for a year for chronic pain and a complex medical situation. Dr. Rahaman has truly been a godsend to us both as he treats the whole patient, and includes the spouse, with a level of wisdom and compassion I have never encountered before. His down to earth communication style is refreshing and very helpful when faced with difficult situations and decisions and his knowledge in many areas more than excellent. Thank Dr. Rahaman and to all the staff at the clinic.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2012

Dr. Rahaman not only in trying to help manage my chronic pain made suggestions more as a PCP to diets and classes and such. Very non-judgmental and caring: spent over an hour and a half on initial appointment. Excited to see what comes of the future with this physican.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2012

I found this doctor to be nice, polite and charming. However, his ability to provide care as a doctor was lacking. I had about four sessions with him and when my physical health provided him with a challenge he withdrew his services stating he could not help me. One of the only thing he suggested was to smoke marijuana,which I refused to do. After that he told me not to come back. I can only say that I am very dissatisfied with his work abilities.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2011

I'm a sixty year old patient of Dr.Rahaman's. In my life I've never run in to an M.D . with as much knowledge and who cares as much about his patients welfare as him. I have been a patient for almost a year and he has helped me move from an ugly place in my life where almost all I could think about was wether I could go to work the next morning and do something of value because I hurt so bad, to a place where I can't wait to wake up and see what tomorrow will bring. He truly is a hero to me and I can't understand why all Doc's don't have the empathy and common sense of Dr.Rahaman. He is truly a credit to his profession and need's to be rewarded for what he does .

flag | Submitted August 2, 2011