Ratings for Dr. Charles Klettke

I have been with Dr. Klettke since 1981 and he has not only been a wonderful Doctor but he also takes the time to always ask about family and life. It is not just an appointment, he makes it feel like a visit.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2013

I am a fairly new patient of Dr. Klettke's. I wear contact lenses and have NEVER been able to find an optometrist that could fit them properly...until now! He's very knowledgeable and patient, explaining everything to me and answering any questions I had. His staff greeted me as I walked in the door, it felt very welcoming. I browsed the frames on my own when I purchased glasses, but when I wanted help the staff was prompt in assisting me. The frame selection is wide, in style and price. I would recommend Dr. Klettke and his office to anyone.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2012

My family and I have been going to Dr. Charles for 20 years at least. Would never think of changing. He is extremely thorough and is truly concerned about your eye health. He never rushes you and explains everything so well. He has been there for us for any emergency situations as well. Have recommended him and will continue to do so. His staff is great as welll!

flag | Submitted February 13, 2012

I found Dr. Klettke to be very pleasant. His business premises are attractive. Everybody is attentive. Unfortunately, my new glasses are terrible. My old ones, obtained elsewhere, are better. I returned to politely complain. No problem, I would be given another exam, just in case. The new prescription turned out to be identical to the first one. After attempts to adjust the new frames, it was decided that new lenses from a different supplier would be ordered. They were marginally better, but I still can't read without lifting the glasses up and out while looking through the very bottom 1/8" of the lens. Even then, it's fuzzy. My old glasses are superb, though the frames now look shabby/worn. I just gave up. The impression I received was that everything that could be done for me had been done. $1,000 down the drain. Terrible glasses. I will go back to Mission Eye Care, my old supplier, as soon as I can afford it. Pelletier.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2011

I just had my first visit with Dr. Klettke. I was very impressed by the friendliness and helpfulness of all the staff at eyedesigns. Dr. Klettke himself was very kind, helpful, knowledgeable and concerned about my eye health. He introduced himself as Charles, immediately making me feel comfortable. Thank you for a great visit! I hope to continue getting my annual check-ups with you for years to come.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2010

Patient, caring optometrist. Charles spent a great deal of time helping me with my vision concerns, well beyond what I expected. He is very thorough and explains clearly what he is doing and why and thoughtfully answers my many questions and concerns. He was instrumental in setting up my cataract surgery with one of the best surgeons in the city.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2010

Dr. Klettke is far and away one of the most attentive, understanding and sympathetic doctors I have ever had the pleasure of going to. His website is http://www.eyedesigns.ca/ and I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted May 11, 2010

I was referred to Dr. Charles Klettke through the Gimbel Eye Centre. He seems very knowledgeable and gave the most thorough eye exam I have ever had. I would highly recommend him for eye exams and contact related appointments.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2010