Ratings for Dr. EDWARD Kim

He is a great doc, cares a lot about his patients. He was very patient with me, and was very open and candid to explain all options and possibilities. At one time I felt that he was he a hurry, or trying to brush me off.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2010

Doctor Edward Kim was able to do what two other doctors could not. Thank goodness we found this doctor just in time. Any other doctor would have performed a bypass as it would have been much easier on the doctor. My husband saw doctor Kim late on a Friday and he placed three stents the next morning. My husband has not needed a nitroglycerin pill since. This doctor saved my husband from the permanent damage of a major heart attack at 55 years old. We are grateful eveyday for what he did for my husband, me, and our family. We give him an A+. For follow-up care my husband sometimes sees Doctor Robert Haynes in the same office and he too is a top notch doctor as well.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2010

Met through ER and then hospital care. Dr. Kim was very professional and informative. Good patient presence without trying to be my best friend. Appreciated the care and will be continuing with him.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2010

DO NOT see this doctor if you want someone to actually help. Especially if you're a WOMAN. He's one of those, "oh you're just a dumb woman" types of cardiologists who still thinks heart disease is for men. He didn't listen to ANY of my symptoms or concerns, just wanted to throw a drug at me that he clearly gets lofty kickbacks for prescribing, despite the fact that it made all my symptoms worse and introduced new ones (including intense chest pains and migraines). When I told him of these new symptoms his response was, "well you just need to decide if you want to live longer or not." Nice. When I went to my physicians assistant at work and told him of my interaction, he immediately recognized a serious issue and sent me for the tests I'd been asking Dr Kim to do, but Dr Kim had refused because I'm a woman who is not old, obese or a smoker. The woman running the test didn't want to let me leave the hospital, I was in such extreme condition. I've never met such a HORRIBLE doctor.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2010

Dr. EDWARD Kim's Credentials

• University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)

Healthnet