Dr. Marc J. Berkowitz

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Marc J. Berkowitz

I lucked into Dr B. Had to get clearance on my left big toe joint replacement. Cleared. That was 10 years ago at age 60. Over the years A-fib popped up which surprised me because of my constant fitness routines. He fixed that up twice. Then my wife Carolyn got sick recently. Transplanted organ rejection. Liver Now affecting Kidneys. He was on staff at Banner Desert when she was admitted. But he got involved. She went down hill FAST. But he was totally involved though it was not her heart - but that could fail too . After 30 days in ICU, She was released ,,, But it was so very touch and go for 10 days. She is alive because of Doctor B. He inspires all around him - from top surgeons, to ICU nurses to Techs etc etc. Oh I forgot the folks in the cafeteria (LOL) ... I can laff now but for 29 days I could not. Never prayed so hard in my life. If your life depends on it - go to Dr. B. God Love Him.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2018

Dr. B. has been my Cardiologist for years. It's because of him that I am still alive. He is pleasant, patient with me, and has never talked down to me. I would recommend him highly to anyone. As far as I am concerned, Dr. Berkowitz "Walks On Water"

flag | Submitted July 6, 2013

Dr. Marc J. Berkowitz's Credentials

• University Of Michigan Medical School (Grad. 1995)