Ratings for Dr. Hafeez Jamal

Good doctor for all and especially the younger generation. I found him compassionate and helpful. He challenges patients to accept his modern appearance and casual manner.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2013

He is the most arrogant doctor I have ever come across .. I saw him at Southdown walk in last August and he had absolutely no respect for either me or my husband ... His behaviour towards his patients is not acceptable at all.. Upon asking if my ailing child needs antibiotic , his answer was that "are you gonna teach me medicine and who r u to advice me what should I give to your child ". He wasted our time. I think he looks down to certain people and forget about treating them ,he would'nt even give good advice .. I understand that he may be right but there is a way of saying something . It was very hurtful seeing him ...

flag | Submitted April 14, 2013

I have seen Dr. Jamal several times at a walk in clinic in Port Credit & have found him to be knowledgeable, compassionate, caring and thorough. I actually like the fact that he's young & quick & I don't mind his laid back appearance. He's asked me to come back in a couple of weeks to check up on my condition. I am sensitive to people's energies and definitely get a caring and compassionate feel from him. I would recommend him without hesitation.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2012

I have been going to Dr. Jamal for about 4 years. He is compassionate,caring, knowledgeable and very helpful. I have never once experienced him being FULL OF HIMSELF or talking about his travels. He shows by his actions that his patients are his number one priority. I have recommanded him to several others and they feel the same about his services and attitude. Just because he's young & comfortable with his appearance doesn't mean that he is any less of a doctor than the old doctors.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2011

I am very impressed. He is thorough, knowledgeable and aparently quite educated. He has excellent listening and note-taking skills, especially helpful for follow-up visits. While his manner may be a little cool and reserved, I think it is due to his cultural background. I have also observed (while sitting in waiting room) that he is especially good with seniors and those elderly patients requiring more attention and follow up care. These are qualities I look for a doctor. It is important to trust your doctor and be certain he has your best interest in mind when receiving medical care. I would not hesitate to recommend him to others.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2010