Ratings for Dr. Nima Eslami

great dentist very caring and understanding. he is currently leaving corner dental which i am super upset about. :(

flag | Submitted February 27, 2014

OK, so I believe that everything happens for a reason..... I was actually in a grocery store line up when i met Karyn. We got talking, and when she said she worked with a dentist, I HAD to ask her more questions. It just so happened that her office was right around the corner from my house, and she gave me her card. She was saying that Dr. E was great, and they always make sure their patients feel at home. I was a little weary, because that was just unheard of to me! When I finally called in to book an appt, I just had to come in and see for myself. Lacey (front desk) was very knowledgeable about the facility, and even grabbed Dr. E for me. I was very reassured because he was a very down-to-earth guy, and welcomed me to his office. The next day, I got a filling done on an almost unsaveable tooth-he was able to save it! YAY! Karyn said, "I told ya we'd take care of ya"..... and she was right! :) I have NEVER been so happy with a dentist in my life! THANK YOU SO MUCH! ~C~

flag | Submitted February 24, 2012

I had such a great experience with Dr.Eslami I would recommend him to friends and family, his staff is also very helpful and friendly

flag | Submitted September 12, 2011

I had a root canal and a crown done at 5 corner dental and the whole process was absolutely wonderful and painless. Dr. E explained everything to me before and during the treatment, One of the best dentists I have ever been to. His staff are wonderful as well, called me at home after the treatment to see how I am doing, definitely will refer my friends and family to them.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2011

Dr Eslami provides a wonderful experience at 5 corner dental. He is extremely gentle, kind and possess a very good energy about him.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2011

Dr Eslami is wonderful and really knows his stuff. 5 Corner Dental is a new gem in cloverdale. He is wonderful with kids and truly cares about the people he treats. The clinic has great hours , free parking and the staff also show how much they care about their work and their patients.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2010