Ratings for Dr. Diane Mosher

Dr. Diane Mosher was my first Rheumatologist when I was diagnosed with RA. Saddest day of my life when she move out west, hated to loose her however definitely wish her the best.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2015

I was diagnosed in March, 2009, at first she was amazing! Being new to the RA life, I had questions and concerns and found out very quickly that she is RHEUMATOLOGY ONLY. I get that as it is her specialty, but how do I know what is rheumatologic related or not. I was shut down quickly and ignored. I was put on a medication and told to come back in 6 months. Called the office and was never called back...for 18 MONTHS! When I went in, my biologic no longer worked and I was sick as heck. I was switched to Humira and still sick as heck but still can't get in before my appointment. I feel lost and neglected.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2015

Dr. Mosher has new office staff that I am confident will manage the office much better than previously. I had an issue with an appointment that was resolved in a efficient and friendly manner.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2015

Her staff do not return calls and she does not follow up on the referrals she promises. She's very knowledgeable but her office is poorly run.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2014

I had Dr. Mosher as my rheumatologist in Halifax in the late 90s and now, luckily, she is my rheumatologist in Calgary. She is very knowledgable and caring. I feel very fortunate that she is now in Calgary. I know that I am in good hands.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2013

I was first diagnosed in March 2011. Dr. Mosher was extremely proactive in the process of my diagnoses and took very good care of me. I go see here every 3 months or so as she carefully wants to monitor my progress. She has been a great help, I couldn't imagine being under the care of anyone else.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2011

has been helpful and always knowledgeable...glad to have her help

flag | Submitted September 12, 2011

Very knowledgable, great bedside manner, answers all questions, provides thorough information

flag | Submitted December 15, 2010

I've been under her care for about 6 months and have been very impressed. She is up to date with new treatments and does a very good job overall. I'm glad to have her looking out for me!

flag | Submitted November 1, 2010

I've seen doctor Mosher a few times and each time has been great. She is thorough and is able to answer my questions. She is very professional and listens to what my concerns are

flag | Submitted June 16, 2010