Ratings for Dr. Jon Adamis

I though Dr. was amazing until the day I apparently did something he didn't like. Btw, when he records his sessions he will refer to his his patients as pleasant, or great, or something other than that, and it's his "secret" ranking system on how much he likes you as a person. He told me the day I apparently annoyed him, and he was going to "down grade me", only to change his mind and state that he still liked me so he wasn't going to change my ranking.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2017

Dr. Jon Adamis is the most kind and caring doctor! He really takes the time to listen. He is one of a kind!

flag | Submitted September 5, 2017

Dr. Jon Adamis changed my life! I have been bothered by this constant cough for years. It was silent reflux. After taking stomach meds for 3 months, my cough is gone! Wow! Dr. Adamis and his staff are fantastic!

flag | Submitted August 28, 2017

I am so grateful that my family doctor referred me to see Dr. Jon Adamis. I used to have nose bleeds all the time. It was so embarrassing, my nose would bleed at any time and anywhere. He really helped me with my nose bleeds. He really explained things to me. He gave me lots of information and handouts too. I have not had a nose bleed in the past 6 months, knock on wood. His staff was really nice too.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2017

Dr. Jon Adamis is an exceptional Ear, Nose and Throat Specialist! I have not been able to breathe from my nose for as long as I can remember. I even lost my sense of taste along with my sense of smell this past year. I am so grateful that my family doctor referred me to see him. Within 3 months of treatment, I got back my sense of taste and smell and I can actually breathe through my nose! Thank you so much Dr. Jon Adamis!!! You have given me back enjoyment in my life!

flag | Submitted August 20, 2017

I have never been treated with such indifference by such an arrogant clown. 5 minutes late for an appointment even after calling due to a traffic accident and yet when I arrive to an empty waiting room he is apparently too busy to see me. If you are ever referred...ask for someone else.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2017

I'm so glad my GP (Dr. Jason Corrigan) referred me to Dr. Adamis. He is very, very knowledgeable, empathetic to one's challenges and concerns, and spends as much time with his patient as the patient requires. And, he doesn't wear the shirt and tie and white lab coat. The day I saw him, he was wearing a casual shirt and a pair of blue jeans. Every time he did a procedure, he explained very clearly and in my terms - not doctorese - what he was going to do, how it would feel and why he was doing what he was doing. One of the best physicians / specialists I've ever seen. Thank you, Dr. Adamis.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2017

I cannot rate this doctor highly enough, he is knowledgeable and takes the time to consider your family history and potential concerns without rushing you at all. I also appreciate that he does not automatically reach for the prescription pad, but instead considers the least invasive options first. It is a little tricky to get through to his reception if you have a question about your appointment but this is a minor inconvenience particularly when you consider the high level of service and care all staff provide.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2017

My Husband and I both see Dr. Adamis, he is very professional, very helpful and knows his stuff. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2017

I had an amazing experience with Dr. Adamis. He is funny and personable and extremely knowledgable. He spent a good amount of time with me and I didn't feel rushed at all. He was very caring when I felt a little bit faint. I would recommend him to anyone. I was weary of going to him when I heard that he was in the Shape clinic as it made him seem a little less credible but that is not he case, he is an excellent doctor.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2017