Ratings for Dr. Jon Adamis

I was given an appointment to see this doctor: My appointment was for 10 am.... I called reception to get directions to office, but the phone lines do not open until 10 am when I finally got a hold of someone I was 5 min late for my appointment and the DR. refused to see me... Not only was it incredibly RUDE but very inconvenient... I would never deal with this DR and his staff again

flag | Submitted April 18, 2016

I can only say one thing about my visit to Dr. Adamis - I have never, ever seen a better doctor than him. He was friendly, knowledgeable, helped put me at ease and most importantly - educated me regarding my condition. Hands down the best medical experience I've ever had - would recommend him to anybody.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2016

flag | Submitted November 9, 2015

Great doctor. Very funny. Puts patient at ease. Great staff.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2015

I have been to see Dr. Adam is on two occasions and each time he was very professional, although he has a quirky sense of humor. It was not in the least bit offensive - I think he just helps to put people at ease that way… He is extremely friendly and not condescending like many doctors can be. The staff at shape MD was phenomenal! They are super friendly - not like many doctors offices staff that can be short tempered and rude. He helped me with my sinus issues and I would absolutely recommend him to anyone. Also, they have a wide selection of hours - including evenings, which is highly convenient for the average person.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2015

Not very helpful refereed me to someone else, no help there either

flag | Submitted February 1, 2015

I had been seeing Dr. Adamis for my ears & throat ... I had called back to try & get into see him earlier then 4 months one of his staff said Dr Adamis wanted me to go see someone else even though a have a signed letter from Dr Adamis that he would like to do a follow up in 4 months ... This woman was argumentative & was trying to do everything in her power for me not to see him ever again.. Now when I called to speak to the office Manager they say I am Harrassing them ... What a joke ... Dr Adamis is fantastic & I agree get rid of that Shape Clinic & go on your own with professional personal . Not some person bouncing on an exercise ball ignoring his requests ... Very sad I'm positive these people r hurting him rather than Helping him... All the best...

flag | Submitted October 23, 2014

I have been extremely pleased with the care that Dr. Adamis has provided in diagnosing and curing erosive reflux esophagitis. I found him very knowlegeable and easy to talk to. He takes a holistic approach to his patients. How anyone could see otherwise is beyond my comprehension.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2014

My very first appointment, Dr. Adamis misdiagnosed me before even seeing me. He didn't care to listen as to why I didn't feel it fit. He did send me to another specialist who helped get me the correct diagnosis though. Now that I don't fit the neat boxes like most patients he listens and does what he can to help. Some of the staff are great, others are extremely unprofessional.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2014

I read all the negative stuff about Dr Adamis staff, but when I called to make my appointment or came in for my appointment I was treated quickly and with respect. I thought the staff were very accommodating, they got me in quick and were quick to book my follow up appointment. They even asked if my spouse would like to come in the room with me. Dr Adamis was a very nice doctor. He was friendly, had a neat sense of humor, and was very knowledgeable. Hi diagnosed my problem, explained what I needed to do to correct the problem, and treated me as required. He also booked me for a follow up appointment to make sure everything is ok in four months. I would definitely recommend Dr Adamis for your Ear, Nose and Throat concerns.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2014

Dr. Jon Adamis's Credentials

AHC

Updates

• A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I was given an appointment to see this doctor: My appointment was for 10 am.... I called reception to get directions to office, but the phone lines do not open ..."

April 18, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I can only say one thing about my visit to Dr. Adamis - I have never, ever seen a better doctor than him. He was friendly, knowledgeable, helped put me at ease ..."

February 18, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very friendly and knowledgeable. Very funny. He was able to fix my throat problem after 5 years ago. "

November 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great doctor. Very funny. Puts patient at ease. Great staff. "

June 19, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "T5A0" to "T6W 0J1". Address has been updated from "None" to "852 119 Street Southwest". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "17804381884".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I have been to see Dr. Adam is on two occasions and each time he was very professional, although he has a quirky sense of humor. It was not in the least bit off..."

February 19, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Not very helpful refereed me to someone else, no help there either"

February 1, 2015
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "I had been seeing Dr. Adamis for my ears & throat ... I had called back to try & get into see him earlier then 4 months one of his staff said Dr Adamis wanted m..."

October 23, 2014