Ratings for Dr. Jon Adamis

Dr. Adamis is Amazing! He definitely knows his stuff! Not only is he clever, but he's funny & personable. He treats everyone like a "real person". I greatly appreciate that, since it's nerve-racking to go to the Dr's in the first place. I wish all Dr's could be as marvelous as he is! .......maybe he should educate other Doctor's, regarding bed side mannor?!!

flag | Submitted November 23, 2016

Never having had much good to say about most of my medical experiences I absolutely have to take the opportunity to praise this doctor. He is wonderfully different, very caring, very intelligent and an amazing professional. He is committed to helping his patients and devotes as much time as necessary to the appointment. I am totally impressed.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2016

That doctor deserve a special distinction. The bed I ever had! I want to sing it for him. God should keep him alive for longtime to help people nicely. Thank with all my heart. LOVE LOVE LOVE!

flag | Submitted November 1, 2016

I have been seeing him for about 7 years he is the best doctor I have come across, he really cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2016

The staff were incredible and Dr. Adamis seemed to know everything I was going through. He cured me in 1 visit after 15 years of suffering and countless Doctors. He is an Angel visiting Earth.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2016

He is a good specialist. Quite knowledgeable and with a great sense of humor.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2016

I was given an appointment to see this doctor: My appointment was for 10 am.... I called reception to get directions to office, but the phone lines do not open until 10 am when I finally got a hold of someone I was 5 min late for my appointment and the DR. refused to see me... Not only was it incredibly RUDE but very inconvenient... I would never deal with this DR and his staff again

flag | Submitted April 18, 2016

I can only say one thing about my visit to Dr. Adamis - I have never, ever seen a better doctor than him. He was friendly, knowledgeable, helped put me at ease and most importantly - educated me regarding my condition. Hands down the best medical experience I've ever had - would recommend him to anybody.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2016

Very friendly and knowledgeable. Very funny. He was able to fix my throat problem after 5 years ago.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2015

Great doctor. Very funny. Puts patient at ease. Great staff.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2015