Ratings for Dr. Jon Adamis

My Husband and I both see Dr. Adamis, he is very professional, very helpful and knows his stuff. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2017

I had an amazing experience with Dr. Adamis. He is funny and personable and extremely knowledgable. He spent a good amount of time with me and I didn't feel rushed at all. He was very caring when I felt a little bit faint. I would recommend him to anyone. I was weary of going to him when I heard that he was in the Shape clinic as it made him seem a little less credible but that is not he case, he is an excellent doctor.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2017

Dr. Adamis is amazing and very good and helpfu! He knows his stuff and likes to try natural things first, as well as medications. He is very funny and a really nice man. He's a Dr. you enjoy visiting

flag | Submitted January 5, 2017

Dr. Adamis is Amazing! He definitely knows his stuff! Not only is he clever, but he's funny & personable. He treats everyone like a "real person". I greatly appreciate that, since it's nerve-racking to go to the Dr's in the first place. I wish all Dr's could be as marvelous as he is! .......maybe he should educate other Doctor's, regarding bed side mannor?!!

flag | Submitted November 23, 2016

Never having had much good to say about most of my medical experiences I absolutely have to take the opportunity to praise this doctor. He is wonderfully different, very caring, very intelligent and an amazing professional. He is committed to helping his patients and devotes as much time as necessary to the appointment. I am totally impressed.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2016

That doctor deserve a special distinction. The bed I ever had! I want to sing it for him. God should keep him alive for longtime to help people nicely. Thank with all my heart. LOVE LOVE LOVE!

flag | Submitted November 1, 2016

I have been seeing him for about 7 years he is the best doctor I have come across, he really cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2016

The staff were incredible and Dr. Adamis seemed to know everything I was going through. He cured me in 1 visit after 15 years of suffering and countless Doctors. He is an Angel visiting Earth.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2016

He is a good specialist. Quite knowledgeable and with a great sense of humor.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2016

I was given an appointment to see this doctor: My appointment was for 10 am.... I called reception to get directions to office, but the phone lines do not open until 10 am when I finally got a hold of someone I was 5 min late for my appointment and the DR. refused to see me... Not only was it incredibly RUDE but very inconvenient... I would never deal with this DR and his staff again

flag | Submitted April 18, 2016