Ratings for Dr. Jon Adamis

The staff were incredible and Dr. Adamis seemed to know everything I was going through. He cured me in 1 visit after 15 years of suffering and countless Doctors. He is an Angel visiting Earth.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2016

He is a good specialist. Quite knowledgeable and with a great sense of humor.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2016

I was given an appointment to see this doctor: My appointment was for 10 am.... I called reception to get directions to office, but the phone lines do not open until 10 am when I finally got a hold of someone I was 5 min late for my appointment and the DR. refused to see me... Not only was it incredibly RUDE but very inconvenient... I would never deal with this DR and his staff again

flag | Submitted April 18, 2016

I can only say one thing about my visit to Dr. Adamis - I have never, ever seen a better doctor than him. He was friendly, knowledgeable, helped put me at ease and most importantly - educated me regarding my condition. Hands down the best medical experience I've ever had - would recommend him to anybody.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2016

Very friendly and knowledgeable. Very funny. He was able to fix my throat problem after 5 years ago.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2015

Great doctor. Very funny. Puts patient at ease. Great staff.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2015

I have been to see Dr. Adam is on two occasions and each time he was very professional, although he has a quirky sense of humor. It was not in the least bit offensive - I think he just helps to put people at ease that way… He is extremely friendly and not condescending like many doctors can be. The staff at shape MD was phenomenal! They are super friendly - not like many doctors offices staff that can be short tempered and rude. He helped me with my sinus issues and I would absolutely recommend him to anyone. Also, they have a wide selection of hours - including evenings, which is highly convenient for the average person.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2015

Not very helpful refereed me to someone else, no help there either

flag | Submitted February 1, 2015

I had been seeing Dr. Adamis for my ears & throat ... I had called back to try & get into see him earlier then 4 months one of his staff said Dr Adamis wanted me to go see someone else even though a have a signed letter from Dr Adamis that he would like to do a follow up in 4 months ... This woman was argumentative & was trying to do everything in her power for me not to see him ever again.. Now when I called to speak to the office Manager they say I am Harrassing them ... What a joke ... Dr Adamis is fantastic & I agree get rid of that Shape Clinic & go on your own with professional personal . Not some person bouncing on an exercise ball ignoring his requests ... Very sad I'm positive these people r hurting him rather than Helping him... All the best...

flag | Submitted October 23, 2014

I have been extremely pleased with the care that Dr. Adamis has provided in diagnosing and curing erosive reflux esophagitis. I found him very knowlegeable and easy to talk to. He takes a holistic approach to his patients. How anyone could see otherwise is beyond my comprehension.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2014