Ratings for Dr. Melissa Fyhn

Excellent Doctor, however only works 2 days per week.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2016

I've seen Dr. Fyhn twice on a walk-in basis. Despite the fact that I'm not a regular patient of hers she took the time to assess my condition, listened to what I had to say, treated me with respect and compassion. I'd say my visit today was one of the best Dr/patient experiences I ever had.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2015

has hustling approach and appeared impatient, unpleasant meeting

flag | Submitted April 13, 2015

Dr. Fyhn has been my OBGYN for about 7 years. She also makes a point to concern herself with my general health and double check things that my GP has overlooked or give me a different opinion. She is personable, friendly, and makes you feel comfortable.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2015

I feel very blessed to have Dr. Fyhn as my family doctor. She is very friendly and very caring. Always takes the time to ask how you are doing before getting into the reason you came. She is very knowledgeable and is very interested in finding out what exactly is wrong. She is not a pill or antibiotic pusher . Is willing to send you out for tests etc. to get to the final problem first before giving any meds. And she always follows up with a personal phone call from herself. So nice to have a Dr. that truly cares.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2015

I've always had great Dr's, and Dr Fyhn tops the list.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2014

Dr Fyhn is an amazing doctor, I have never felt rushed with her. She called me at home to see how I was doing, what Dr. does that? She is very knowledgeable, thorough and friendly. I'm lucky to have her as my Doctor :)

flag | Submitted April 29, 2014

I love Dr. Fyhn, I have been seeing her for at least 3 years now. She is always so nice to me, she listens and answers all my questions. I never feel rushed or like I am talking to a Dr. that just types everything into the computer, she is very smart and knows her stuff. She makes me feel comfortable and not embarrassed for my pap tests or any exams. Sadly, she is on maternity leave right now and I am pregnant so I only got to see her once for a pre-natal visit but loved that visit. I don't like who's taking care of her patients and can't wait until she is back from maternity leave. She works at the NE Women's Clinic.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2013

This is the best doctor I have had the pleasure of dealing with EVER. I was very fortunate to be seen by her and I am definitely going back.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2013

I find Dr. Fyhn to be a thorough, considerate Family Doctor who takes her profession and care of her patients seriously. I feel so privileged to have her for my doctor.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2013