Ratings for Dr. Timothy C. Abigail

Passionate Doctor, cool person, great Surgeon. Great office Staff.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2017

Talks to people like they are beneath him. I am going to be checking his medical records for derogatory reports from other patients. I will be finding another podiatrist for sure. Ms Jones

flag | Submitted July 23, 2016

This Dr is a moron. I wouldn't trust my dogs toes to him let alone my own. Go see a real Doctor with real skills

flag | Submitted July 21, 2016

I have been to Dr. Abigail several times and each time has been a good experience. The staff is great! And Dr. Abigail takes the time to explain the condition and what needs to be done. Visits are on-time and the office is clean and cheerful.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2015

Dr. Abigail is a great doctor. He is very easy to talk to and is an excellent surgeon. He operated on my Achilles tendon in July 0f 2014 for full repair and partial replacement. Did a great job of informing me before and the expectations that were set were all correct. I would recommend him for any type of foot surgery. Mine was one of the most difficult took almost 4 hours of surgery but he did a great job.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2014

I've had two appointments with Dr. Timothy Abigail, and spent less then ten minutes with him total between the two appointments. He was very rushed, not overly friendly, and doesn't seem to treat his assistants respectfully. On both appointments he seemed more interested in selling inserts and setting up follow up appointments then providing the degree of attention that you would expect for the appointment that I was already there to meet him for! I will definitely find a different Podiatrist to go to going forwards.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2014

Dr Abigail and staff are awesome! I had never been to a podiatrist and really didn't know what to expect. Dr Abigail is very knowledgeable and explains what to expect. After my surgery, Dr Abigail called the next morning (Saturday) and confirmed that I had his personal cell phone in case I needed anything. The staff was always pleasant and I enjoyed visiting with them. I will highly recommed Dr Abigail to my family and friends.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2014

Dr Abigal performed three surgeries on my bunions on both feet (one surgery to remove hardware such as screws, wire etc... on right foot bunion. Dr did a good job on 3 surgeries. He is an excellent doctor. It takes time to heal. I am happy with the outcome. . .

flag | Submitted October 17, 2014

If you don't think a broken toe is a problem...think again. I was always told there was nothing you can do about a broken toe...just wait. WRONG! Dr Abigail was never in a hurry and took his time to explain everything. By the time I went to him-I had no cartilage left in my toe and he had to fuse it with 2 plates and 10 or 11 screws. Dr Abigail never sugar coated anything. Just know - if you choose to let your a problem go, like me, the down time will be longer - don't blame him. I lived with the pain for 6 years thinking it would go away, but dang...I felt like I could run a marathon the moment I woke up from surgery...not that I would, but I felt fantastic. Eight months later-still fell the same way. If yo have something going one and you're not sure...this is the guy to see.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2014

TODAY WAS MY FIRST VISIT WITH HIM AND I AM HIGHLY SATISFIED. THE WAIT WAS MINIMAL THE NURSE WAS VERY ATTENTIVE AND DR ABIGAIL WAS VERY INFORMATIVE LISTENED TO ALL OF MY CONCERNS AND TOOK THE TIME TO ANSWER ALL MY QUESTIONS. I AM VERY CRUCIAL OF DOCTORS AND I HAVE LEFT AN OFFICE BEFORE BECAUSE I WAS UNHAPPY, BUT I WAS VERY COMFORTABLE HERE!!!! I AM VERY EXCITED THAT MY PROBLEM IN MY ANKLE WILL BE FIXED AND I'LL BE BACK TO "NORMAL" IN NO TIME. I WOULD RECOMMEND HIM TO ANYONE ANY TIME.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2014

Dr. Timothy C. Abigail's Credentials

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1988)

Top Hospitals in Richardson, TX