Ratings for Dr. John C. Stone

Dr. Stone and staff examined my elderly mother today to try to determine the cause of her discomfort in her mouth. They were all very helpful and gave recommendations on what to do and then did not charge me for the visit. How awesome is that!

flag | Submitted September 29, 2015

Went to Dr. stone for an extraction with a lot of fear and he was very compassionate and gentle. He explained each step so I'd know what to expect, which was very comforting. The staff was great as well. Going forward he is my dentist of choice for my oral health.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2015

Dr. Stone and his staff are warm, caring professionals who put you at ease the minute you walk through the door. Even the most timid patient will feel relaxed and comfortable in the capable hands of Dr. Stone!

flag | Submitted July 7, 2015

I find Dr. Stone and his entire staff to be knowledgeable, thorough and competent.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2015

Having been Dr. Stones patient for over 27 years, I can attest that his work is excellent, both in aesthetics as well as his concerns for patient comfort. He has done several crowns for me and has enhanced my smile. I would unhesitatingly recommend him as one of Fort Lauderdale's very best!

flag | Submitted June 5, 2015

dr. stone completely redid my teeth with beautiful crowns and bridges about 3 years ago and they are exactly the same these years later and everybody comments on what a perfect job dr. stone did... he is excellent and a great find

flag | Submitted May 29, 2015

Great visit - love the new office! Dr. Stone is an incredible dentist.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2015

Dr. Stone and his staff are kind, compassionate, gentle and knowledgeable -- all the characteristics I want when I go to the dentist, whether it's for a cleaning or a filling. They will put even the most nervous person at ease. Dr. Stone and his staff are the best!

flag | Submitted January 14, 2015

Great experience - Dr. stone and staff were excellent as always.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2015

John Stone's dentist&staff R intolerable.   He told his assistant to put on a temporary crown & it FELL OUT 1st bite of food when I got home -I was LUCKY I didn't swallow the temp crown.  HAD TO GO BACK 2 have it redone.  NEXT VISIT the actual gold crown did not fit!  Dr Stone GOT agitated.   Had to go back to the office AGAIN after the lab corrected the gold crown.  ?Guatemalan girl front desk is lazy, make an appointment she never writes you an appt. card. I called his front desk girl & asked for a "wake-up call" to keep a teeth-cleaning appointment the next day.  SHE NEVER CALLED, so I slept thru the appointment.  ?I paid Dr Stone well over $9000 CASH for the dental "work."  ?Fed up with his sleazy incompetent 2 dumb assistants who try to stymie his work I had to go to a new dentist. Stone himself is arrogant. I asked how much an implant cost, he arrogantly said, "$5000. STONE pulled a tooth & kept the gold. Return the valuable heavy gold to the patient & not RIP IT OFF, RICH DDS

flag | Submitted July 11, 2014