Ratings for Dr. Samantha A. Toerge

She was the only physician to cure my acne. Her office is pleasant and she has a great bedside manner.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2016

Great doctor. She is knowledgeable and kind. I am grateful for all of her help.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2016

Miserable Continual Turbulent Inconceivable Nightmare.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2015

Staff: 9/10 Helpfulness: 10 Punctuality: 10 Knowledge: 10

flag | Submitted April 12, 2015

Dr. Samantha Toerge Is The Absolute BEST. ChevyChaseDermatologyCenter.com

flag | Submitted February 24, 2015

Dr. Toerge is the best Dr anybody could hope to care for them. I was given a newly rescheduled appointment but because the Dr is understandably busy the new PA Adler there was to mostly attend to me, with my Dr intending to say hi and check in with me. PA Adler first tells me the Dr is very busy and may not have much time if any to visit with me. Then while needling me throughout the treatment I was told by PA Adler that various bumps will either never go away or will always keep coming back no matter what I try. Her treatment of me hurt and I started feeling down inside. Somehow not entirely remembering Dr. Toerge always made sure to visit me, when she did visit I was unprepared to communicate with her intelligently in my more at ease demeanor. I always consider the care Dr. Toerge gives me as special and I kind of feel like PA Adler's treatment of me took away from things that day and I felt pretty bad many days later. Granted I'm in the process of recovering from some trauma and may be oversensitive but I rate my experience with the PA as rather bad. I will always do what my Dr believes is best but from hereon I am going to want to have another person in the room if Adler is going to needle me in the future. That aside no problems and I am always happy to be under Dr Toerge's care. She is a true healer.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2015

She's simply the best!

flag | Submitted August 20, 2014

I wrote a review here on 11/07/13. I want to amend it. I really never had to see Drs before & eventually learned reasonable expectations. I needed alot done & she did alot. Some stuff just needed plastic surgery. I did not understand that at the time. I was distressed and now that I am not I can reflect more objectively. Last time I saw her I had a list of things I believed needed done and she did them all. She spent alot of time with me and was extremely kind to me through thick and thin. Good luck finding that elsewhere. She also has a business to run, and it's not cheap. Checking the going rates I see she charged me fairly and did indeed do extra for free as I now realize. This was all at the VA pratice she was working at btw, though now she runs her own office with non-contractual latitude. Major difference. Fact is she is the very best there is and I was beyond lucky to have her attend to me the way she genuinely did as much as she could. Bless her heart, she is truly a winner :)

flag | Submitted June 9, 2014

Dr. Samantha Toerge is knowledgeable, patient, smart and responsive. She took the time to listen and discuss all possible treatment options with me. Her follow-up is excellent- she encouraged me to reach out to her directly if I had additional questions or concerns. Overall, a great experience!

flag | Submitted September 22, 2013

Website offered CO2 laser that was NOT there. Brought an outside Dr in to observe her treating me w/out ever asking my permission. Did poor fraxel work, which I only underwent due to feeling desperate for ANY help. Wait times were ridiculous. Avoided questions unless I insisted discussion. Another incident, had her remove an odd scar which she sent off for pathology, knowing it was only a scar. To me that again was just plain wrong, and another Dr agreed. Not paying it. I felt like I was just being strung along, never with an outlined treatment plan that I knew of. I would have to constantly ask her to remove this, please zap that, and on. She may have a nice disposition w/ tons of responsibilies but the sense I got- how to drag it out for the most money with the least results. I went to a Plastic Surgeon and achieved results far more than I hoped for, which I am sure I would have NEVER got at that dermatological chop shop. I liked & trusted her, which was unwise. Very mediocre place.

Submitted July 11, 2013