Ratings for Dr. Wendy Johnston

Very good at taking a history, examination and next steps! The ALS team provided us with excellent information and help. She went out of her way an a few occassions to give us support.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2016

Very understanding and explained all of procedures thouroughly

flag | Submitted June 17, 2012

Was diagnosed, un-diagnosed, re-diagnosed and now....who knows. All because Dr Siddiqi (neuro) questioned the diagnosis. If the woman can't make a decision and stick with it, why is she allowed to treat anyone???

flag | Submitted October 5, 2011

I have been a CIDP patient of Dr Johnston for about 18 months and found her to be very professional, knowledgeable and thorough. She focused in on my ailment and presented different treatment options from least invasive upwards, and since seeing her I have progressed from being partly paralysed to gaining more mobility and improvement. Hopefully in another year or so I will be back to being 'healthy'. I found her very knowledgeable on treatment options available in Canada and the US and being open to discussion and sensitive to my choice for less invasive treatments. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2011

Saw Dr J on several occassions - that was until she decided that I was "head case", because my symptoms weren't textbook! After that, I found her to be quite condescending and abrupt. Having serious doubts about her ability to handle my case.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2011

About my worst experience with any doctor that I have consulted with. I have a rare neurological condition with both my daughter and son having it as well. I happened to ask Wendy how her treatment differed from treatment that was provided by a previous doctor. She decided to take offense to that. I cannot believe that others can speak so highly off her. she has prevented me from getting any benefit from a study group that specialized in my condition. Since I tried to ask her questions and she did not respond, my wife and I tried to contact her on numerous occations to get some reply. The reply that we got was that she had discharged me from her practice. This doctor has a self immage problem and needs to see a psychologist. Other than having another doctor ly on my records, Wendy has to be second worst. I donot understand how she can prevent a patient from attending a seminar that they might benefit from. I dislike her more than the doctor who lied on my records. Be very aware of her

flag | Submitted September 9, 2010