Ratings for Dr. Nancy Morin

If there are any positive comments on Doctor Nancy Morin a Montreal Doctor I can assure you that they are written by herself or her friends in order to look good on the Internet. Sorry but I'm not going to write false information. You have screwed up many lives. You should not be recommended in fact someone needs to remove your license all together. Your an embarrassment to the medical field. You've misdiagnosed many patients which has caused them A lifetime of suffering or death. The problem with this doctor is she's too busy thinking of how many patients she could see in a day. Doctor Morin, people should be treated with dignity. Your patients have trusted you with their lives, did you or do you care? Clearly the answer is no. You care about how much money you make and not how you can help the public. Shame on you. If you or anyone you may know has been recommended to Doctor Nancy Morin who works at the Jewish General Hospital in Montreal. It's best that you get a second recommendation. If you or anyone you know has been asked by Doctor Morin to write a positive comment and you know it's wrong to do so, please don't as your not being honest to those that have lost members of their family from being treated by this monster in a lab coat.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2017

If your looking for a fast death visit Dr Nancy Morin. I have no idea how she passed her medical exam. She is the most dangerous doctor in town. We have had personal experience with her and we have paid a big price. It's called death. Yes you read that correctly DEATH. Unnecessary surgery and misinformation . So please if you care about your loved ones DO NOT SEE HER. Run the other way... if we only knew what we know today. Dr. Morin absolutely has no business to practice medicine in any state.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

My opinion, if your being treated by Dr. Nancy Morin beware ! You will suffer serious consequences and continuous pain in the future. Not the most competent and knowledgeable nor does she care about you, Medicine and Medicare equals lives don't matter to Doctor Nancy Morin, for as long as she gets a large sum of money for surgeries that probably were never required in the first place, she'll be satisfied and you on the other hand will suffer. If there was a rating below ZERO, she'd be on that list. Sorry, freedom of speak !

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

After a year of anal pain, and waiting months for an appointment, Dr Morin did a quick exam and sent me away telling me to eat more fruits. I went right away to a private clinic where a doctor discovered a huge lump near the anal opening that turned out to be a large abscess. Treating this resolved all anal pain. DR MORIN SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED TO PRACTICE!

flag | Submitted April 15, 2017

My feelings are mixed in regards to Dr. Morin. I was referred to her for a very specific issue, which she downplayed and simply dismissed as a minor issue. She said she would send me for a test, but there wasn't much point as she knew already the results would come back "normal". I ended up going to see another DR who requested this same a test a few months later, and the results come back "extremely abnormal" and I ended up having a major surgery and spent a week in the hospital recovering. Dr. Morin really made me feel as though my symptoms were minor and that I should just suck it up and stop complaining. On the other hand, I did have a very rare condition that is not diagnosed very often (perhaps because it is overlooked by many DR?). I have had 4 Colonoscopies total (2 by Dr. Morin) and have to say that with her they were a very smooth procedure and much less painful than the ones I had with another DR. I would recommend her for routine cancer screenings, but not for symptomatic conditions as she's not so willing to discuss or seriously take into consideration your main concerns.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2017

I am very pleased with this doctor. She has been thorough and always inclined to do whats necessary. That being said, I must agree with the other reviews commenting on her "rushing" as she isn't the most willing to sit down with you and explain what your situation means for you. However, she does get the job done and I have been satisfied to date. Her staff can be a bit rude and obnoxious. They need to understand that the waiting room is 2 feet away from them and that the patients can hear them. She is often times double booked and can be running up to two hours late (better free up your afternoon if you're seeing her). I hope this is read as constructive criticism rather than bashing.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2016

Hello all. I had a pilonoidal sinus surgery with Dr. Morin yesterday. I must praise Dr. Morin for her surgical skills as I am without any pain and was able to work the next day. If you need an excellent surgeon and am worried about any incision near your bum , having Dr Morin as your surgeon should ease any worries . In this Provence I am always amazed when we are able to keep excellent doctors . Thank you Dr. Morin

flag | Submitted March 29, 2016

Je ne sais pas si competente en diagnostics ou surgerie, but humaine mais ne prend pas assez de temps pour expliquer, lorsqu on pose des questions les réponses sont rapides et pas très clairs

flag | Submitted August 18, 2015

Dr.Nacy Morin has to be THE best, most passionate, and compassionate woman I have ever met. She is the number #1 colorectal surgeon in this hospital, and is 150% true to her word. If she says she'll do something, she follows through. A hard working amazing woman, is what she is! Thank you dr.Morin for giving me a better quality of life, to that I will be forever Greatful! From Leo and I

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

Excellent doctor, very human, smile all the times putting patient at ease. good staff eager to help, extremely profesionnal. In general excellent hospital.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2014