Ratings for Dr. Nosheen Hasan

When I first started seeing Dr Hasan, I felt I had finally found a dr who was willing to listen and actually hear and take care of my ever increasing pain. NOPE!!!!!!!! This has been THE WORST experience by far. I saw a patient get discharged from the clinic because the receptionist was having a bad day and when the pt asked a question, the recept did not like the tone, tone was given back and then the pt was threatened that she would be discharged for that, pt told her you cannot do that... AND DID!!! Since when does that constitute being discharged?!?!!! Dr Hasan is NEVER on time. She has a schedule that opens at 8:00am but does not arrive until after 10;00am and they tell you that when you schedule. That is ridiculous!!! I have never been treated like such a drug seeking criminal in my life! There is no respect for those of us who are in true pain, we bring in our MRI's, do those ridiculous injections - that are very expensive and not completely covered by insurance. Janelle runs hot and cold. She is either in a good/decent mood or a complete B! I absolutely HATED seeing her. I rarely saw Dr Hasan in the 5 years I was a patient there. I had been asking for years for a new updated MRI, because my pain was not getting better YET they were decreasing my medications down so low, it was dang near intolerable. Nobody ever ordered one. I had my primary order a new one - LOW & BEHOLD ---- THE AREA HAS GOTTEN WORSE!!!! Now I need to find a new pain mgt dr, and starting over is a hassle. I am seriously considering seeking out a malpractice attorney. DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND AVOID THIS DR AND THIS CLINIC!!!!!!! Unless, of course, you do not mind being treated like a drug seeking junkie, because that is exactly how they will make you feel. Rude staff, full waiting room that is dirty,the NP's will treat you like garbage and a dr that is NEVER EVER EVER ON TIME.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2016

she the best doctor ever. she is friendly cool and super nice .

flag | Submitted September 19, 2016

I've been coming here for 6 years and they do what they can to help you. I'm happy with Dr Hasan and her staff.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2014

I had been seeing Dr. Hasan and putting up with rudeness of her and her NPs and lying nursing staff for 8 years until she recently discharged me. The one reviewer here is very right about them being all about money and nothing about actually helping patients. And also the part about their rules changing from one minute to the next. I believe Dr. Hasan is being investigated by the DEA and other authority, and so she is falsifying patient records and setting them up for failure and discharge just so she can save her bogus career. I had more respect for her than this. I had been wanting to find a new pain doctor for years now but Dr. Hasan has a rule that if you go to another pain doctor, she will discharge you. So with my pain, I did not want to chance it. She and her NPs are evil and wicked as the day is long. I plan on printing out these negative comments about her and her practice and take them to my new pain doctor. Dr. Hasan and her NPs also make you feel like you are a criminal each and every time you have an appointment. One min they tell you it is ok to take a few more pain meds than is prescribed to you daily. Then the very next minute the scold you and then discharge you. She should be brought up on severe malpractice charges!!!

flag | Submitted August 16, 2014

The dr and her 2 np's or pa's are awesome. They listen to every concern u have and address it to the best of theirability. I've seen many drs and by far these guys are the best!!! Dont be fooled by the people that have negitive things to say.......they have screwed up majorly and/or pissed off the staff, who all work hard and do not. Deserve to be treated like animals.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2014

WARNING!!! I was sent for a blood drug test even though you have to go there every month & give urine for a drug test, that's right every month. I was told by Janelle that I tested negative for one med I am on. The next month I was also told I tested negative & was fired. I got my records from St Joseph's & saw that Janelle, with her snotty, cruel attitude, lied to me. I tested positive!!!! The last blood test was negative because it had been too much time between the time I took morphine til I had blood test, 10 hours which is too long. Why did she lie to me???? So because they are running an unethical, unprofessional office I was fired when I shouldn't have. You get fired after 2 negatives. I wrote Dr. Hasan 3 letters bringing it to her attention but have heard nothing from her. They make me sick!!!! I am in shock!!! I can't believe that a "professional" would lie about a drug test!!! And Janelle had such a "you're trash attitude". If you get a negative blood test ASK TO SEE IT!!!!

flag | Submitted January 6, 2014

Dr. Hasan is one of the best doctors I've seen in my life. She's knowledgeable of complicated medical conditions and treatments. I was on the verge of giving-up due to chronic pain & mismanagement from other doctors. Her care has allowed me to have a much better quality of life. You may have to wait a bit to see Dr. Hasan, however, it's because she takes time with patients who truly want help. You may also see one of Dr. Hasan's well-qualified Nurse Practitioners. I've always been treated with kindness & respect by all staff at the Highway 100 Wheaton Hospital office.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2013

Dr Hasan is an excellent doctor. I have not had any problems with any of the staff, The only time I have to wait is if she is taking care of an emergency.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2013

Not there to really help you been going to same clinic for 4 years sad that I've only seen Dr Hassan 2 times Nicole & Janelle don't care if ur in pain or not different rules for everyone. Don't go to this clinic. Every month something new.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2012

For 4+ years I have been a good patient of Dr. Hasan. For the fist 3 years she was wonderful. I saddens me to say her level of care has become terrible. I would venture to say that she is spreading herself too thin. She has 4 pain clinics 3 are with Wheaton Franciscan and one is her's with no affiliation.

Submitted June 20, 2012

Dr. Nosheen Hasan's Credentials

• Dow Med Coll, Univ Of Karachi, Karachi, Pakistan (Grad. 1995)